Biotherm Biosource Limpiador-Desmaquillante Balsamo-Aceite (Cod. Per-36055409131 uploaded by monica m.

BY BIOTHERM

A deep cleansing and make up remover. The cleansing power of an oil, the hydration of a skincare. New 3 in 1 technology with the most natural ingredients: antioxidant e-vitamin, hydrating olive oil, make-up solvent palm oil, nourishing shea butter, micro-cleansing l. saccharina. see more...

Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Absolutely obsessed with the entire line!!!! I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Stefanie S.
Jacksonville , FL
Love love love love this product it offers so many benefits for your skin and it's amazing definitely recommend to everyone else quality is worth every penny spent amazing so many benefits for your skin and it's amazing definitely recommend to everyone
Dina K.
St Petersburg, FL
Great product. Have only used it once or twice, but i liked it. Pretty gentle on the skin.
Corinne L.
Lorraine, QC
It’s the best desmaquillants I had ever used. First, you need the smallest amout, but the best thing is that you are not gonna lose lashes each time you take of your make up because of it special creamy/oily solution. I highly recommand it
Chancie K.
Grande Prairie, AB
I bought this Biotherm Bio Source Balm to Oil as a first timer because I was looking for an alternative to traditional makeup remover and a cheaper option than makeup wipes.

The first time I tried this I had a FULL face of makeup on: full coverage foundation, highlight, contour, liner, shadow, glitter...the whole nine yards. This product took it ALL off, first try. SOLD.

This product is a solid and as you rub it onto your face it emulsifies into a oil. I usually rub it in especially around my lashes until I don't feel build-up anymore. Then you work some water into it, it foams up a tiny bit and you rinse it off. The smell is very spa-like, it feels like a treat!
Cara T.
Doncaster , South Yorkshire
I bought this on holiday as I forgot to pack my usual and what a find I love it. It doesn't leave my skin feeling dry or tight, it takes every little bit of makeup off
Erica R.
No need to cleanse after using this balm to oil because its a make up remover and cleanser in one! Safe to use with a clairisonic as well! Add water to mix and watch this oil turn into a milk!
Vitoria E.
wonder defines this brand I've never seen the same I'm in love with this brand I really loved the products I love
Nicole C.
Este desmaquillante es magico! Tomo un algodon y me lo aplico dos veces por cada parte de la cara, y listo!
Jorge M.
7423 little river Tpke Apt 101
Do you want a perfect skin and take care of your face everyday you have to try this amazing product