Biotherm Biosource Limpiador-Desmaquillante Balsamo-Aceite (Cod. Per-36055409131 uploaded by monica m.

BY BIOTHERM

A deep cleansing and make up remover. The cleansing power of an oil, the hydration of a skincare. New 3 in 1 technology with the most natural ingredients: antioxidant e-vitamin, hydrating olive oil, make-up solvent palm oil, nourishing shea butter, micro-cleansing l. saccharina. see more...

Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Absolutely obsessed with the entire line!!!! I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Millisa B.
Elmont
Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also!
Stefanie D.
Jacksonville , FL
Love love love love this product it offers so many benefits for your skin and it's amazing definitely recommend to everyone else quality is worth every penny spent amazing so many benefits for your skin and it's amazing definitely recommend to everyone
Dina K.
St Petersburg, FL
Great product. Have only used it once or twice, but i liked it. Pretty gentle on the skin.
Nikki T.
Amazing product to cleanse and remove makeup. My face is oily and this doesn’t add to it.
Anna J.
This stuff is INCREDIBLE. I am not someone who typically uses oils or balms, as I really don't like the way they make my skin feel, but this one does not leave behind that feeling of oily residue that I've experienced with other products. The smallest bit goes a long way and will literally melt everything off my face and eyes, including mascara and eyelash glue. I love to use this stuff when I have a full face of makeup on, as it really is the easiest way for me to get everything off effectively without rubbing and tugging at my eyes.
Fathin F.
KUALA TERENGGANU
I love this product brand. All of the ranges from this brand I will never missed their latest news and coming out products. Never dissapoint over the brand. Love it so much. Nice packaging and really help me a lot.
Laia M.
New Castle, DE
Love this kind of balm as the first cleanser of my routine to wipe of the excess sebum, spf or makeup. I also love the orange one. Biotherm Biosource Limpiador-Desmaquillante Balsamo-Aceite (Cod. Per-36055409131
Roberta M.
Minden, NV
Esse produto é realmente um ótimo demaquilante. Eu sempre tenho dificuldade para remover a maquiagem e as impurezas da pele mas esse removedor facilita muito pois não deixa resíduos e também não causa oleosidade
Corinne L.
Lorraine, QC
It’s the best desmaquillants I had ever used. First, you need the smallest amout, but the best thing is that you are not gonna lose lashes each time you take of your make up because of it special creamy/oily solution. I highly recommand it