Biotherm Biosource Limpiador-Desmaquillante Balsamo-Aceite (Cod. Per-36055409131 uploaded by monica m.

BY BIOTHERM

A deep cleansing and make up remover. The cleansing power of an oil, the hydration of a skincare. New 3 in 1 technology with the most natural ingredients: antioxidant e-vitamin, hydrating olive oil, make-up solvent palm oil, nourishing shea butter, micro-cleansing l. saccharina. see more...

Chancie K.
Grande Prairie, AB
I bought this Biotherm Bio Source Balm to Oil as a first timer because I was looking for an alternative to traditional makeup remover and a cheaper option than makeup wipes.

The first time I tried this I had a FULL face of makeup on: full coverage foundation, highlight, contour, liner, shadow, glitter...the whole nine yards. This product took it ALL off, first try. SOLD.

This product is a solid and as you rub it onto your face it emulsifies into a oil. I usually rub it in especially around my lashes until I don't feel build-up anymore. Then you work some water into it, it foams up a tiny bit and you rinse it off. The smell is very spa-like, it feels like a treat!
Erica R.
No need to cleanse after using this balm to oil because its a make up remover and cleanser in one! Safe to use with a clairisonic as well! Add water to mix and watch this oil turn into a milk!
Cara T.
Doncaster , South Yorkshire
I bought this on holiday as I forgot to pack my usual and what a find I love it. It doesn't leave my skin feeling dry or tight, it takes every little bit of makeup off