BY BIOTHERM

Eliminates leftover traces of cleansing milk. Tightens pores & leaves skin radiant. Tones, cleans & refreshes skin. see more...

Tea Rose H.
Hands down best toner I have ever used. Removes the last bits of makeup without drying my sensitive skin. A must have.
Erin G.
New York
Not sure whether it did anything. But I like the smell. It came with the cream I like.
Stephanie O.
Edmonton
This is an excellent toner. I have very sensitive dry/combination skin. I require a toner that removes any remaining cleanser, balances the ph of my skin and helps other skincare products absorb well into the skin without irritating my skin. This product does all of that perfectly. Unlike the Biotherm Biosource Softening Toner for Dry Skin, this product does remove some moisture from my skin, leaving it slightly dried out. This toner would be perfect for someone combination or oily skin. It leaves my skin feeling very clean and stimulated. I have used this toner in the summer, when my skin is much less dry than it is in the winter and I was pleased with the results. I will continue to use it in the summer. This is a great toner that is best suited for any skin type other than severely dry. I recommend this product.
Megan F.
Orillia , ON
Really great toner, doesn’t dry out my skin or cause that bad tight feeling. I use this after cleansing my face, then I use a serum, facial water spray, and moisturizer. Skin always looks and feels great. Would recommend, you can buy from the beauty boutique at Shoppers
Phoebe B.
Delta, BC
I used this along with the Biotherm gel cleanser in the same line. It removed impurities my cleanser left behind. It did make skin feel tight after use, however as long as you moisturize after, it allows for better absorbtion.
Heather D.
Weyburn, SK
This is my favorite skin toner. I love it because it’s for oily skin so it controls oil well but it’s not at all drying. It’s very comfortable. It’s amazing value. I think that’s why I was drawn to it in the first place. But then I realized how much I love biotherms products and how my skin loves them!
MP C.
Really liked the feeling it left on my skin. As usual with biotherm products, the smell is great. I got it as part of a kit and I used it all up and I think it says a lot because I usually don’t use any toner in my skincare routine.
Rachel B.
Very great product! I have been using this for over a year and I am very satisfied. It keeps my pores closed and my face feels “awake” and fresh! I would recommend this for the simple reason that I haven’t found a better toner yet and it just smells amazing and doesn’t burn my face like other toners!
Francesca A.
Pitt Meadows, BC
I LOVE THIS STUFF! Best Toner on the market! It hydrates, softens and plumps. Plus, if you have combo/oily skin like me it works like a charm! Apply a few small pumps on a cotton pad and dab/wipe all over clean skin. It also smells nice and non-chemically.
Laurie L.
Ancienne, QC
This is my favorite toner. You don’t need much and it removes the makeup that didn’t went off with the cleanser. It also helps with the apparence of pores which I adore. The price is also great for what you got.