BY BIOTHERM

Buy Biotherm Astringent & Toners - Biotherm Biosource Instant Hydration Toning Lotion 400ml/13.52 oz - Normal and Combination Skin. How-to-Use: Step 1: Wash your hands to remove dirt and bacteria. Step 2: Cleanse your face to remove, makeup bacteria and dirt. Step 3: Saturate a cotton pad with the facial astringent or toner and pat the cotton pad gently over your face and neck area. Step 4: Apply your moisturizer. see more...

• I have sensitive skin, anyone witb sensitive skin tried t...1 Answers
Biotherm Biosource Instant Hydration Toning Lotion
  • "I love this toner! I use the normal to combination skin. The picture I've used is the particular bottle I have right now but I believe the packaging may have changed ever so slightly. I love this toner! I use it about 50% of the time when my skin is feeling nice and "normal" I've honestly never felt my skin so soft. It is so simple that I don't know why everyone doesn't use it. You literally just wipe it all over and feel lovely! I tend to have slightly patchy, red skin and this toner is a dream in evening out my skin tone as well as moisturizing. " in 3 reviews
Beatriz M.
La crema deja la piel lisa al instante, de textura no grasosa, se absorve muy rápido, tiene un exquisito aroma, me gustó porque estuve usando un tiempo otra crema que pasó por mi sin pena ni gloria, volví a ésta y fue una alegría ver mi piel tersa otra vez!!
Amelia O.
Jacksonville, FL
It's has a very soft texture, not greasy, it leaves my face hidrate and moisturized. It's very effective, I only used it once.
Laurie B.
Crown Point, Ind
I love this product. It makes my skin feel.so soft I think smell very good too would recommend
Janelle J.
Sarnia, ON
Smells amazing and great packaging! I love the way it makes my skin feel! So hydrating but actually gets the dirt out! Also great for cleansing the neck! Very gentle on the skin! Would recommend to everyone!
Kimberley W.
St. Albert, Alberta
Miriam M.
Es una crema de diez te la aplicas y tiene una hidratacion al instante que te deja la piel super sedosa y perfecta con un brillo impresionante.
Paula K.
When I remember to moisturise I use this product. Smells so good. Leaves skin feeling baby soft. Luxury brand but worth the money.
Jennifer C.
Excellent hydrating, good price. My skin feels fresh and clean. Great expectations. Is good value
Binu J.
I have a combination skin and I just love this toner. It makes my skin so soft.
Nathaly J.
Chile , Santiago
I like so much , i feeling princes hahaha , but is very good , i love it <3
Maria J.
Denver, CO
I have sensitive skin, anyone witb sensitive skin tried this?