Biotherm Biosource Hydra-Mineral Cleanser Toning Mousse (N-C) Skin for Unisex, 5.07 Ounce uploaded by Lora M.Biotherm Biosource Hydra-Mineral Cleanser Toning Mousse (N-C) Skin for Unisex, 5.07 Ounce uploaded by Tania B.Biotherm Biosource Hydra-Mineral Cleanser Toning Mousse (N-C) Skin for Unisex, 5.07 Ounce uploaded by Andrea B.

BY BIOTHERM

• "Kiss my sensitive skin feeling clean and nursed without over dying or cousin chemical reactions" in 6 reviews
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Absolutely obsessed with the entire line!!!! I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Maria L.
Findlay, OH
Fantastic product. Such a shame that you can’t find biotherm in stores in the US. Their quality is excellent. This is one of my favorite cleansing products and I return to it periodically for 15 years now. It is a thick textured product that forms a dense foam. Cleanses greatly, very economical. Love the smell and texture as well. Good for oily or combo skin. A must try in my opinion
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
I have added this to my night time regime, once a week, and I will never look back. It has made my skin so incredibly soft & youthful. It has the lightest most elegant scent & feel on the skin.
Colby C.
I LIVE for this cleanser. It's the perfection of all cleansers. Cooling, silky smooth and refreshing clean at any point in my day. It's creamy touch and feel is so soothing.
Andrea B.
I really like this brand, biotherm always has variety of products. This in particular is very good cleaner of the face, leaves the skin very soft, although it is a bit abrasive, therefore I do not use it daily. I recommend it for mixed skin. If you have sensitive skin this product is not for you.
Beatriz M.
La crema deja la piel lisa al instante, de textura no grasosa, se absorve muy rápido, tiene un exquisito aroma, me gustó porque estuve usando un tiempo otra crema que pasó por mi sin pena ni gloria, volví a ésta y fue una alegría ver mi piel tersa otra vez!!
Samantha C.
Great gentle cleanser. I don't have anything crazy to say about this, but it works great cleaning. It does have a nice soothing scent, which all Biotherm products have. Great for sensitive skin.
Genesis B.
Winter park , FL
I feel like I should go around every biotherm product and give it 5 stars. If you haven't tried this you deff should I know it's kinda pricey for "soap" but it's so worth it. It leaves your face soft and moistu but not at the point of oily. Deff worth it
Angelica B.
Homestead, FL
I am a loyal customer and follower of the products of this brand because my skin is sensitive !! And they are the only products that do not irritate me
Delaina M.
Lansing, MI
I love biotherm products! I personally used them for about a year and only stopped because I started selling Avon and using their products!