BY BIOTHERM

With a 70-mineral complex and toning zinc. Cleanses without drying skin out. Skin is instantly cleansed and toned. In 7 days, skin radiates with a healthy glow. see more...

Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
2,667 reviews
My skin has never thanked me so much. This works so well. I use everything all day long. Your skin with thank you too!
Fathin F.
KUALA TERENGGANU
👋🏻 i wanna share this product like super amazing. It really make my skin totally in a good care. I love it. It is long lasting and will repurchase it again later on. I have recommended to all my buddies. So yeah...really recommended to all of you to try it for the first time. Awesome!!!!
Tanya L.
Red Deer, AB
Love this face cleanser! I like a cleanser that lathers well as I feel that it's working that way. This product does exactly that and my face always feels clean and fresh afterwards.
audrie M.
Bought this on a layover in South Korea. Such a great buy, and so thankful they sell it in Canada the price is a bit more expensive than what I am used to buying, but it works so well on my sensitivity oily skin that I cannot not buy it again.

It lathers well, and my skin looks so much more brighter now. Also love the packaging.

Use it twice a day and so far it's lasted me 3.5 months and I am halfway done.
Courtney W.
Lucknow, WY
I found this product this year in #2015. it's amazing I've bought it twice now.. it lasts forever you only need a pee size amount and it is so bubbly and lathers amazingly. it works so well with toning and getting rid of the redness. I feel soo fresh after using this product I'm always going to use it. I would recommend it to anybody who has redness or normal to combination skin.
Arianna C.
San Diego, CA
The product it's ok and smells great, but personally I don't like cream cleansers, I rather the liquid ones because you can feel a deeper clean. i do like the product, but I use it occasionally. This can't be my everyday cleanser.
Danielle G.
Kelowna, BC
I am Obsessed with this face wash. I was hesitant to revamp my skin care line with an all organics product bio biotherm but I am so glad I did. My skin has never been better and no-one can ever guess my age!
Charlotte L.
Québec
I love this product. It takes it all off. I feel fresh and it doesnt dry out my skin ! I recommand it to anyone with oily skin !
Brittany L.
CALGARY, AB
So refreshing and light. No complaints except s but pricy. Packaging is lovely for this brand. Also used their toner
Dali D.
Chicoutimi, QC
Nettoie tres bien la peau sans l’abimer. Cependant ce nest pas le bon produit pour mon type de peau