BY BIOTHERM

With a 70-mineral complex and toning zinc. Cleanses without drying skin out. Skin is instantly cleansed and toned. In 7 days, skin radiates with a healthy glow. see more...

audrie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bought this on a layover in South Korea. Such a great buy, and so thankful they sell it in Canada the price is a bit more expensive than what I am used to buying, but it works so well on my sensitivity oily skin that I cannot not buy it again.

It lathers well, and my skin looks so much more brighter now. Also love the packaging.

Use it twice a day and so far it's lasted me 3.5 months and I am halfway done.
Arianna C.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The product it's ok and smells great, but personally I don't like cream cleansers, I rather the liquid ones because you can feel a deeper clean. i do like the product, but I use it occasionally. This can't be my everyday cleanser.
Danielle G.
Kelowna, BC
I am Obsessed with this face wash. I was hesitant to revamp my skin care line with an all organics product bio biotherm but I am so glad I did. My skin has never been better and no-one can ever guess my age!
Tanya L.
Red Deer, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this face cleanser! I like a cleanser that lathers well as I feel that it's working that way. This product does exactly that and my face always feels clean and fresh afterwards.
Charlotte L.
Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. It takes it all off. I feel fresh and it doesnt dry out my skin ! I recommand it to anyone with oily skin !
Dali D.
Chicoutimi
Nettoie tres bien la peau sans l’abimer. Cependant ce nest pas le bon produit pour mon type de peau
Courtney W.
Lucknow, ON
I found this product this year in #2015. it's amazing I've bought it twice now.. it lasts forever you only need a pee size amount and it is so bubbly and lathers amazingly. it works so well with toning and getting rid of the redness. I feel soo fresh after using this product I'm always going to use it. I would recommend it to anybody who has redness or normal to combination skin.