BY BIOTHERM

Biotherm Biosource Cleansing Micellar Water Find The New Take On Cleansing: Biosource Cleansing Micellar Watertodays Women Seek Fast, Efficient Cleansing Gestures. For Those Women, Biotherm Has Created A Product To Act As A Solution In The Demanding Contemporary World.the New Biosource Total And Instant Cleansing Micellar Water Provides A Comprehensive Cleansing + Makeup-removing Application Experience Combining Time-saving Efficacy And A Gentle Solution.the Formula Is Fresh And Non-drying, Bringing A Feeling Of Softness And Purity To Skin.results Perceived By Women:for 79% Of Women Skin Appears Detoxified In A Single Passage, Radiant And Healthy-looking**consumer Test, % Of Satisfaction, 48 Women, 4 Weeks

Kate G.
Northridge
my first time using this and was amazed at how effective and quick and easy it was on nights that I didn't feel like washing my face
RAISA R.
Doral, FL
Excelente producto!!! Para el verano, luego de retirar el maquillaje, elimina el exceso de grasa en la cara.
Sachiko P.
Hackney, London
I have no idea what micellar water is but it is amazing, I have a 'waterproof' make up remover and although it does the job 98% I am usually left with panda eyes after my shower from the remnants of make up after using make up remover. I was sent a sample of this and even before I had finished it I bought one because I knew this was something I would be using a lot of. I am particularly sensitive around the eyes, and oil based removers do sting me a little bit so this is great to go over with after I've washed my face
Ajla D.
Riehen
Biotherm Biosource Cleansing Micellar Water has really nice smell. It is as the micellar watr is expected to be. I can clean my whole face with it. It easyli removes every kind of make up from my eyes. Packaging is nice. I bought it in local drugstore.
Ja L.
Its a pretty decent micellar water but it does not remove makeup 100%. It only removes 75% of make up. My skin does not feel dry after but it isn't smooth either. I think it's ok.
Vanessa C.
Toronto, Ontario
Removes makeup, reduces the look of impurities, and doesn't feel sticky or tacky on the skin after use (like a lot of the other generic micellar waters on the market). Skin looks and feels refreshed, radiant, and hydrated after use.
Kirsten L.
This cleansing water is amazing after removing makeup. It really ensures that everything from makeup to oil and dirt is off your face.
Joselene K.
Kt3 6rq
I keep it on my handbags it's keep my face fresh all day and looking good i love it it's so good...never can go anywhere without it
Its a little bit pricey but it Worth it! Ive used twice to clean my face and its great for my sensitive skin!

Amazon