Biotherm Biosource Clarifying Lotion

Eliminates leftover traces of cleansing milk. Tightens pores & leaves skin radiant. Tones, cleans & refreshes skin.Suitable for Normal/Combination Skin.

I have sensitive skin, anyone witb sensitive skin tried this?
Start your review of Biotherm Biosource Clarifying Lotion!
Laurie B.
Crown Point, Ind
I love this product. It makes my skin feel.so soft I think smell very good too would recommend
Erin G.
New York
Not sure whether it did anything. But I like the smell. It came with the cream I like.
Tea Rose H.
Hands down best toner I have ever used. Removes the last bits of makeup without drying my sensitive skin. A must have.
Jesus M.
i use biotherm product for many years now and would suggest it to anyone. So im recommend that product 100%.
Beatriz M.
La crema deja la piel lisa al instante, de textura no grasosa, se absorve muy rápido, tiene un exquisito aroma, me gustó porque estuve usando un tiempo otra crema que pasó por mi sin pena ni gloria, volví a ésta y fue una alegría ver mi piel tersa otra vez!!
Amelia O.
Jacksonville, FL
It's has a very soft texture, not greasy, it leaves my face hidrate and moisturized. It's very effective, I only used it once.
MP C.
Really liked the feeling it left on my skin. As usual with biotherm products, the smell is great. I got it as part of a kit and I used it all up and I think it says a lot because I usually don’t use any toner in my skincare routine.
Nathaly J.
Chile , Santiago
I like so much , i feeling princes hahaha , but is very good , i love it <3
I like so much , i feeling princes hahaha , but is very good , i love it <3
Lydia G.
Levis, QC
Got this toner free in a value pack but wouldn’t really buy it alone. It does the trick but i didn’t see any amazing results from this alone! I would recommend getting the biotherm trio with the cleanser, cream and toner if you can!
Farha A.
industrial area 8, 2nd industrial street, new building block B , flat 208
I would give a neutral rating to this! It’s a good toner ! And for sure has decreased my pigmentation! It helps neutralizing the acid ph level of my skin! Quite affordable and good for everyday use