BY BIOTHERM

Eliminates leftover traces of cleansing milk. Tightens pores & leaves skin radiant. Tones, cleans & refreshes skin.Suitable for Normal/Combination Skin. see more...

Jesus M.
i use biotherm product for many years now and would suggest it to anyone. So im recommend that product 100%.
Mariam B.
New Castle, DE
I like this toner :) I like Biotherm skincare products, which I think are better than their cosmetics :) Theres a light refreshing fragrance in this toner which I think is suitable even for people with sensitive skin. My skin improved quite a bit with regular use. However, I am not sure whether it is due to regular use of this product, or taking more care of my skin everyday. This toner is for normal and combination skin. Alcohol denat is listed as the second ingredient, so I presume that the alcohol content is quite high. However, this don't seem to irritate my skin in anyway, or dry them out. I actually realized that I have never tried non-alcohol toners, so I don't know if my skin condition will improve upon usage. I will not repurchase this toner as I will be making my own toners after finishing the last 2 bottles of toners that I have :)