BY BIOTHERM

Lisa's hair elixir 7-In-1 complete conditioner by Carol's daughter for Unisex-8.5 Ounce conditioner. see more...

Ann N.
I love this mousse. It's so gentle and cleanses well. Also, love the delicious fresh but light scent. The mousse texture feels really good on the skin and applies evenly. It doesn't leave my skin tight but it definitely feels clean. A tube comes in a bigger size than most high-end cleansers, so very worth the money.
โ€”โ€”
After using it for a few months I noticed that it does leave my skin pretty tight afterwards. Maybe because it is now winter or maybe because this cleanser does dry my skin out. Will not ve repurchasing and knocked 2 stars off :(
Janae M.
This is such a wonderful product that truly works!!! Great results! Leaves your skin with a nice and fresh scent!!!! I love their products! I cannot wait to use this product again! I highly recommend trying this out!
Mandy P.
Mount Summit, IN
#beautifulgirls #lovefacecare ##brightandbeautiful #tothemoonandback #alwaysfresh #princess
Aubrey H.
Longview
I really enjoy the mousse aspect of this product. So soft feeling and smells good. Love it.
Erin W.
Fredericton
I love this cleanser! it's a great price point, and lasts a long time. You can often get gift with purchases at shoppers drug mart when buying this.
The squeeze tube packaging is great. You do not need much product for it to it foam up a lot, just a pea sized amount will gently cleanse off all your make up. I wouldn't use it around your eyes though. Great for dry skin make up removal
Cathy D.
I love using this cleanser because I feel like itโ€™s really working. It foams a bit to give you the sensation of a lathering effect. It cleans the skin and removes makeup also. A great product and definite recommend!
Corinne L.
Lorraine, QC
I used this cleanser for about one whole year until I learned that their exfoliation formula was made with micro plastic witch is horrible for our planet. Itโ€™s not filtered by our water filters so it just stay in the water and end up in the ocean and in our ecosystem.
Fathin F.
KUALA TERENGGANU
๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป i wanna share this product like super amazing. It really make my skin totally in a good care. I love it. It is long lasting and will repurchase it again later on. I have recommended to all my buddies. So yeah...really recommended to all of you to try it for the first time. Awesome!!!!
kayla n.
sudbury
This stuff is super creamy and has a gentle smell.
Kind of hurts if you get it in your eyes, but leaves my skin feeling really refreshed, definitely needs to be followed up with a moisturizer
Tanya N.
I have been using this a bout 2 months now. And for the price of it. I really donโ€™t see a difference in my skin. I have been using it with my Clarisonic. I cannot see myself repurchasing it.