BY BIOTHERM

Lisa's hair elixir 7-In-1 complete conditioner by Carol's daughter for Unisex-8.5 Ounce conditioner. see more...

Ann N.
I love this mousse. It's so gentle and cleanses well. Also, love the delicious fresh but light scent. The mousse texture feels really good on the skin and applies evenly. It doesn't leave my skin tight but it definitely feels clean. A tube comes in a bigger size than most high-end cleansers, so very worth the money.
——
After using it for a few months I noticed that it does leave my skin pretty tight afterwards. Maybe because it is now winter or maybe because this cleanser does dry my skin out. Will not ve repurchasing and knocked 2 stars off :(
Janae M.
Benton, KY
This is such a wonderful product that truly works!!! Great results! Leaves your skin with a nice and fresh scent!!!! I love their products! I cannot wait to use this product again! I highly recommend trying this out!
Mandy P.
Mount Summit, IN
#beautifulgirls #lovefacecare ##brightandbeautiful #tothemoonandback #alwaysfresh #princess
Aubrey H.
Longview
I really enjoy the mousse aspect of this product. So soft feeling and smells good. Love it.
Vilde B.
Stathelle
I was not impressed by this cleanser. They claim this is suitable for dry and sensitive skin, but it just stripped my skin and made it feel tight and dry right after I got out of the shower. I have always wanted to like Biotherm products, but nothing seems to work for me..
Erin W.
New Maryland , NB
I love this cleanser! it's a great price point, and lasts a long time. You can often get gift with purchases at shoppers drug mart when buying this.
The squeeze tube packaging is great. You do not need much product for it to it foam up a lot, just a pea sized amount will gently cleanse off all your make up. I wouldn't use it around your eyes though. Great for dry skin make up removal
Magalie P.
Victoria, BC
This cleanser was part of my daily routine for the longest time. I changed it recently to see what was out on the market but it still one of my favorite. I really like the mousse texture of the cleanser that make it so soft for the skin. It kept my skin clean and hydrated throughout the use.
Cathy D.
I love using this cleanser because I feel like it’s really working. It foams a bit to give you the sensation of a lathering effect. It cleans the skin and removes makeup also. A great product and definite recommend!
Meryem M.
My quest for a cleanser is done -- I have finally found my main one! I tried it from a couple of samples given at Sephora & couldn't resist. It doesn't strip the moisture from my face & I no longer break out. My face feels supple & soft after patting it dry.
Corinne L.
Lorraine, QC
I used this cleanser for about one whole year until I learned that their exfoliation formula was made with micro plastic witch is horrible for our planet. It’s not filtered by our water filters so it just stay in the water and end up in the ocean and in our ecosystem.