BY BIOTHERM

Lisa's hair elixir 7-In-1 complete conditioner by Carol's daughter for Unisex-8.5 Ounce conditioner. see more...

Janae M.
This is such a wonderful product that truly works!!! Great results! Leaves your skin with a nice and fresh scent!!!! I love their products! I cannot wait to use this product again! I highly recommend trying this out!
Ann N.
I love this mousse. It's so gentle and cleanses well. Also, love the delicious fresh but light scent. The mousse texture feels really good on the skin and applies evenly. It doesn't leave my skin tight but it definitely feels clean. A tube comes in a bigger size than most high-end cleansers, so very worth the money.
——
After using it for a few months I noticed that it does leave my skin pretty tight afterwards. Maybe because it is now winter or maybe because this cleanser does dry my skin out. Will not ve repurchasing and knocked 2 stars off :(
Aubrey H.
Longview
I really enjoy the mousse aspect of this product. So soft feeling and smells good. Love it.
Mandy P.
Mount Summit, IN
#beautifulgirls #lovefacecare ##brightandbeautiful #tothemoonandback #alwaysfresh #princess
Erin W.
Fredericton
I love this cleanser! it's a great price point, and lasts a long time. You can often get gift with purchases at shoppers drug mart when buying this.
The squeeze tube packaging is great. You do not need much product for it to it foam up a lot, just a pea sized amount will gently cleanse off all your make up. I wouldn't use it around your eyes though. Great for dry skin make up removal
Corinne L.
Lorraine, QC
I used this cleanser for about one whole year until I learned that their exfoliation formula was made with micro plastic witch is horrible for our planet. It’s not filtered by our water filters so it just stay in the water and end up in the ocean and in our ecosystem.
Sophie D.
This product is not bad but not the greatest either. I've been using it for a little while and since my skin is dry and sensitive, I know that I require a lot from skincare products. This cleanser has a nice feel (little particles inside that makes it feel like an exfoliant, even though it's not), but has a weird smell. Also, when I get out of the shower, my skin tightens and if I don't put on cream the second I get out, it hurts.
Lisa K.
I really like the milky texture of this wash and it's soft enough on my sensitive skin. Even though it's gentle on skin, it seems to do the trick cleaning all the makeup off my face (including mascara) and doesn't leave my skin dry after. Would recommend
Mara G.
Rotterdam
The product is not harsh on your face, would not use it on super sensitive skin but it fine for sensitive to normal skin. It did make my face a bit dry but with my facial creme it made my face perfect.
Caitlin F.
Calgary , AB
I would say this is very similar to drug store brands. I don't think it's worth the price tag and I didn't find it did anything drastic for me