Biotherm Beurre De Levres Replumbing and Smoothing Lip Balm for Unisex, 0.43 Ounce

BY BIOTHERM

Buy Online Biotherm LIP butter tube 13 ml Biotherm LIP butter tube non stop lip care is an intensely moisturizing  balm for smoother, irresistible lips. A genuine lip care, Biotherm AQUASOURCE non stop lip care is a  pink balm with a fruity scent... see more...

Jeanis R.
Caracas
Este hidratante de labios es bueno, evita y elimina la resequedad súper rápido no le veo ningún contra, su olor es neutro y no me causo ningún tipo de alergia, lo recomiendo aunque me quedo con mi eos 👌🏻😊
Madmaquillage 💎.
Love love love it. I thought Elizabeth Arden 8 hour lip balm was good, which I used to apply about 3 times a day. I apply this one before going to bed every night, and my lips are silky smooth when I wake up. The packaging is a bit boring, and I probably wouldn't have tried it if it wasn't for my friend who recommended it. The price is absolutely nice compared to other brands that are "in the same price class/range".
Dámaris M.
Este hidratante de labios es perfecto. Repara los labios dañados al instante. Compare el de tamaño original cuando se me acabe este. Lo recomiendo para el bolso por lo práctico y cómodo que es. Aunque mi favorito es el carmex.
Julia R.
ringstedt
I just Got the Produkt and i Used it once and i Love it, it Smooths My lips so good and it Feels so light on the lips.
Hend Z.
nice
One of the best if not THE best lip balm I've used ..
this really is an amazing product. after hours of wearing this product, my lips started to smooth. the flakiness start to disappear ..