Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersBiotherm
BATH THERAPY RELAXING BODY MOISTURISER

Biotherm BATH THERAPY RELAXING BODY MOISTURISER

BATH THERAPY RELAXING BODY MOISTURISER

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Biotherm BATH THERAPY RELAXING BODY MOISTURISER!
Kristín G.
Stockton
My favorite hydrating body cream! The smell is amazing!! It hydrates so well and leaves you with a glowing and healthy looking skin! I cannot skip this in my daily routine!
Sophie B.
New Castle, DE
Biotherm BATH THERAPY RELAXING BODY MOISTURISER uploaded by Sophie B.
I like this body hydrating cream, i use it usually after my bath. It relaxes my skin and also smells so good, because it is infused with berries and rosemary. The texture was a little heavy for me, but it ok ✨✨✨
Mia W.
fredericia
This is a amazing product. I absolutely love it, you should definitely try it out. I am sure you will love it#tryit
06.12 E.
Carqueiranne
Génial pour se relaxer après une journée de travail , de sport ou de repos Un bon bain chaud et on applique de super hydratant, il nourrit là peau et la rends soyeuse j’adore cette crème et à conseille !
RoseMary F.
Montreal
First time trying the product and it feels gentle on my skin . It’s relaxing for the bath . It is pricey but it’s a good buy . Good value for I use it many times . I recommend to give it a try . I will buy this product again.

Looking for your answer?