BY BIOTHERM

A streak-free self-tanning facial serum Features a fresh lightweight serum texture for a glide-on application Contains mother-of-pearl hues that catch the light & beautify skin with sunny reflects Blended with Life PlanktonTM to improve skin quality Loaded with hyaluronic acid to seal in moisture Infused with an aquatic fragrance Creates a progressive summer glow & naturally radiant skin To use: Apply evenly to face avoiding the hairline eyebrow & eye area. Wash hands thoroughly after use. Does not provide sun protection see more...

HK L.
Arlington, TN
I have used this before and left my skin very glowy! I need to buy another one. It is worth the price but make sure you also PT some on your neck to have an even tone.
Keren B.
I believe that this product meets my expectations, the products of the face are my weakness, the care of the expression lines, under the eyes with that I do not neglect I take care of much of that area, the full face the truth I am always trying new things that Work on my face until I found this product super good, works perfectly on my skin the packaging is very compact and appropriate for my needs an innovative line very useful and professional, does not break easily and fits in the palm of the hands I bought it at a very good price in the local market, it is a bit difficult to get it easily but it can be done or maybe ordered online
Hannah S.
Ottawa
I use this product with a blush brush to apply to my face and neck after a shower. It gives a Beautiful natural glow, nothing too intense but enough to look like you've been on vacation! Easy to blend and great for fairer complexions that don't want to look like an orange umpalumpa!