BY BIOTHERM

Biotherm Aquasource Total Eye Revitalizer Cooling Effect Eye Care Bags - Dark Circles - Dehydration Lines

Mayra S.
Great product. I bough this one for my mom and she love it. She has been very happy with this product
Cathy D.
I use this brand for my entire skin care routine. This eye cream is my favourite because works well and especially helps with puffiness. It has a gel formula which feels great and goes deep beneath the skin’s layers. A definite recommendation.
Mercedes C.
This is like the Aquasource face moisturizer but for your eyes. The gel texture is fantastic - easy to absorb and slightly cooling on the face. It has little sparkle pigments in it which I think is to brighten your eye area but these aren’t visible on your face. Overall I enjoy this product.
Laurence D.
Montreal
I love using this eye cream in the morning because it has a cooling effect that makes your puffy eyes go away instantly. The texture is light and it absorbs quickly in the skin. Really hydrates and plumps your under eye area! I recommend!
Audrey-Anne R.
Montreal
This is very light and refreshing. I use it daily and I’ve noticed great results. It feels awesome on the skin, it’s not too heavy under the eyes. Like it very much!
Sarah G.
Halifax, NS
I received this as a sample from Sephora, because I was eager to try out some different eye creams. Right away, the iridescent shimmer in this formula threw me off a bit; I worried it would leave some weird glitter under my eyes, but it didn't, and it left my under-eye area feeling very cool and refreshed! I know the glimmer in it probably doesn't do anything, but I'm a sucker for aesthetic, and since this worked well regardless, I have to say it's nice to have 'pretty' skincare products! Not sure how it works in the long run, since I only have the sample size, but I would definitely recommend giving it a try for the cooling, soothing effect it has!
Sierra M.
Richmond Hill, ON
Personally this product did it's job but it kind of irritated my eyes after this was my first time using the product so maybe I didn't do it right or something but my eyes are very sensitive and I just didn't feel really good on my eyes personally but dust out and see for yourself
Steffi G.
I am really enjoying the quality of all the products of this line. It gave ro my skin all the water ir is demanding without an oily finish. My skin performs more soft, smooth, hydrated and strong. It feels prepared for all day long and for makeup as well
Lina-Marie K.
Wiesmoor
This cream is very cooling and hydrating and perfect to use this under concealer. Really like it as my daily eye cream ♡♡♡