Biotherm AQUASOURCE PLUMP & GLOW

Our 1st hydrating lip balm to plump your lips. It activates micro-circulations to plump up your lips in a cooling sparkling sensation created by mint leaf derivative. Lips look fresh and naturally rosy instantly. Day after day, lips are plump with moisture, visibly fuller, healthier and more beautiful.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Biotherm AQUASOURCE PLUMP & GLOW!
Malin U.
I love this item! I firstly got it for plumping my lips, i do notice a thiny difference! But right now i use it more as a lipgloss over my lipsticks! It has A light glow, perfect for a everyday use! Also looks good on nude lips !!
Olga D.
It's nice and light wear, a little refreshing effect. No special hidratation. It's nice to use but it's not worth at all it's price.
Andrä S.
bedford, NS
No results after a month. I thought that maybe on my lips would take a little more time and so i bought a second one after a month of use. My lips look hydrated but no plumped look. You can get the very same effects with a lip balm less than 1/4 the price of this.
Milly B.
Caledon, ON
Love it! it feels like a balm more than anything, it has a light burn to it after a couple of minutes of applying, but it gives your lips a nice fluff, nothing too drastic. smells sweet and minty!

Looking for your answer?