BY BIOTHERM

Aquasource nuit high density hydrating jelly night cream all skin types by Biotherm for unisex 1.69 ounce cream. Aquasource nuit high density hydrating jelly night cream all skin types was launched by the design house of Biotherm. It is recommended for normal skin. see more...

Yasmina C.
This night cream changed my skin game! I have some dry patches on my skin after using this product might and day they disappeared! This product moisturizer my face amazingly while giving it a plump feeling! I highly recommend this
Raisa R.
Doral, FL
AME AME AME este producto! I'm crazy about it! Its perfect for my oily / combination skin. Uso este producto en la noche antes de dormir, hidrata pero al mismo tiempo mantiene mi piel controlada, alivia la piel si esta hinchada. Es excelente, lo recomiendo mil veces.
Reem A.
Burnaby, BC
Just love this product. I kind of use this before I start my skincare for the night. Put it on a cotton pad and wipe my face. Applying it before anything, really has made a difference in my skin.
Raluca M.
It's the best cream ever. It is a hydrating jelly that helped me with my dry skin (around the nose and eyebrows) especially in winter time. I've been trying a lots of creams and nothing worked for me until I got this jelly. It makes wonders with dry skin. I really recommend this jelly for everyone who have my type of skin.
Christina L.
toronto
I’ve only tried this in small samples but I found that it gave me extra hydration at night compared to my regular face cream