BY BIOTHERM

Its unique weightless gel texture, skin is as if re-oxygenated, able to breathe without a mask effect. Its radiant transparency, cc gel provides the skin with an enviable, sun-lissed, spent-the-weekend-outdoors glow, with no need for a blusher on top - whose classic powdery texture risks drying out the skin. see more...

Veronica P.
Brampton, ON
Review for: Fair Skin more...
It is a nice and light moisturizing product, I did not find it really color corrected my skin. The pigment is very light.

It would be good as a base for other foundations or a light powder. It did not break me out or cause any adverse reactions.

If you want color correcting product id pass
If you want a very sheer moisturizer this is nice
Dana H.
Port Perry, ON
Review for: Medium Skin more...
I found the CC gel with colour correcting abilities and tinted formula very refreshing on my face. It hydrated my skin nicely with a gel-like consistency. It had a mild scent, which I appreciate. The colour Medium was too dark for my skin, even when I had tanned skin. I look forward to trying out the CC gel in a lighter tone 😊
KayleighMay D.
Campbell River , BC
I love everything biotherm puts out. This stuff works wonders for your skin. I will buy again.
Mariah B.
Hamilton , ON
Is this strictly a colour corrector, like a primer almost? Or does this provide at least some coverage?

back