Biotherm Aquasource Gel Jumbo

by Biotherm

AQUASOURCE GEL JUMBO

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Biotherm Aquasource Gel Jumbo!
Jake H.
The texture of this product is so nice. It’s a gel cream that absorbs right away into my skin. I felt I looked like I had a dewy complexion and my skin was really hydrated. I would definitely buy it again.
Denitsa K.
Toronto, ON
I have tried many biotherm cremes and this one is very famous one for a reson. Very hydratating and makes your skin very plumped.
Sierra M.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is it!!! The ultimate moisturizer. If you are going to spend money on anything in your beauty routine spend it on this. It’s leaves your skin feeling softer than anything else I’ve tried. Plus I find it reduces any redness in my cheeks!

Looking for your answer?