BY BIOTHERM

For plump and radiant looking skin

With Mannose, a new patented hydrator 36 nutrients in thermal plankton cellular water Vitamins, minerals, amino acids. Discover the innovative gel texture of new Aquasource. Now paraben free and mineral oil free. A fresh and creamy touch that melts on the skin to help awaken the senses every day.

Mariel P.
Mariel P.
Review for: 24H Deep Replenishing 50Ml 1.69Oz
i have a dry skin so i try to moustirize it as much as i can . and this is great for that i make my skin look so smooth glowy lov it
Cheyenne M.
Cheyenne M.
This felt really great. I used a bad product and it dried my skin out horribly and this stuff saved my skin. It's amazing and so moisturizing. It's a great product I definitely recommend it to anyone with dry skin.
Geral N.
Geral N.
Es una hidratante espectacular, huele muy rico y se absorbe rápidamente en la piel, me encanto y quisiera probar otros productos de esta marca, la conseguí en ulta, y definitivamente volvería a comprarla
Paula R.
Paula R.
Dallas, TX
Review for: 24H Deep Replenishing 50Ml 1.69Oz
Leaves skin feeling baby soft and silky as ever. Makes the face feel oil free and fresh.
Marlene R.
Marlene R.
El paso, Tx
Review for: 24H Deep Replenishing 50Ml 1.69Oz
This deficit May zing if you haven't already tried it I recommend that you do. I know it comes in a small container but a little really goes along way. It smells gentle kind of like a perfume little bit musky but the product works well.
Merranda H.
Merranda H.
Review for: 24H Deep Replenishing 50Ml 1.69Oz
It is a gel cream texture, very pleasant, not too thick or thin, just right. I was always wary of gel creams flaking on me, but this does not flake even if you layer it up or top it up with something else. Pricey.
Esther B.
Esther B.
Keene, VA
Review for: 24H Deep Replenishing 50Ml 1.69Oz
My skin is so healthy feeling. Silky smooth. I keep touching my skin because i can't believe its mine. Very gentle with a nice scent.
Alli M.
Alli M.
Review for: 24H Deep Replenishing 50Ml 1.69Oz
Biotherm Aquasource 24h Deep Hydration Replenishing Cream did nothing for me. I used the entire container waiting for results. Nothing really fantastic happened. I won't repurchase this one.
Katrina S.
Katrina S.
Winnipeg, MB
Review for: 24H Deep Replenishing 50Ml 1.69Oz
Living in the freezing temperatures of Canada, my skin get SO dry during the winter. This lotion feels amazing and I love the feeling of my skin soaking it in. It smells like oranges which is probably my favourite part. The only disadvantage is that you CANNOT use this in the summer. I found using it in the summer it made my makeup patchy and slide.
Pamela G.
Pamela G.
Review for: 24H Deep Replenishing 50Ml 1.69Oz
Se las recomiendo chicas totalmente perfecta deja la piel
Hidratada y con un buen olor , la deja suave como piel de durazno