BY BIOTHERM

For plump and radiant looking skin

With Mannose, a new patented hydrator 36 nutrients in thermal plankton cellular water Vitamins, minerals, amino acids. Discover the innovative gel texture of new Aquasource. Now paraben free and mineral oil free. A fresh and creamy touch that melts on the skin to help awaken the senses every day.

Biotherm Aquasource Dry Skin
  • "A hydrating, lightweight moisturizer perfect for my dry skin. Feels smooth and doesn't leave a "film" on my face. Quite expensive though, so only something I treat myself with once in awhile:)" in 8 reviews
Cheyenne M.
Wayside, WV
This felt really great. I used a bad product and it dried my skin out horribly and this stuff saved my skin. It's amazing and so moisturizing. It's a great product I definitely recommend it to anyone with dry skin.
Geral N.
Es una hidratante espectacular, huele muy rico y se absorbe rápidamente en la piel, me encanto y quisiera probar otros productos de esta marca, la conseguí en ulta, y definitivamente volvería a comprarla
Marlene R.
El Paso, TX
This deficit May zing if you haven't already tried it I recommend that you do. I know it comes in a small container but a little really goes along way. It smells gentle kind of like a perfume little bit musky but the product works well.
Merranda H.
It is a gel cream texture, very pleasant, not too thick or thin, just right. I was always wary of gel creams flaking on me, but this does not flake even if you layer it up or top it up with something else. Pricey.
Alli M.
Biotherm Aquasource 24h Deep Hydration Replenishing Cream did nothing for me. I used the entire container waiting for results. Nothing really fantastic happened. I won't repurchase this one.
Esther B.
Fairfax, VA
My skin is so healthy feeling. Silky smooth. I keep touching my skin because i can't believe its mine. Very gentle with a nice scent.
Mariel P.
i have a dry skin so i try to moustirize it as much as i can . and this is great for that i make my skin look so smooth glowy lov it
Paula R.
Dallas, TX
Leaves skin feeling baby soft and silky as ever. Makes the face feel oil free and fresh.
Stephanie O.
Edmonton
If you have sensitive dry skin, this is the moisturizer for you. I have incredibly dry, sensitive skin. I have tried dozens of moisturizers over the years, searching for a product that was not greasy or thick and that did not break my skin out. Finally, I found this amazing product. It moisturizes and nourishes the most parched skin, while being light- weight and non-greasy. It absorbs quickly and looks beautiful under makeup. Since finding this moisturizer, my seemingly endless search has ended and I will use this for the rest of my life. I recommend it to anyone who has dry skin. You will not be disappointed! If you’re looking for an even more intense moisturizer, try the Biotherm - Aquasource Cocoon Balm-In-Gel 48H Continuous Release Hydration (Normal to Dry Skin) -50ml/1.69oz. As a bonus, this moisturizer is sold in gift sets. For the price of the moisturizer, there are numerous sample sizes of other Biotherm products in the set.
JESSICA J.
Fredericton, NB
I loved this product!!!!! It felt like I wasn’t putting anything on my face the cream itself was effective and very light weight... I like how it didn’t make my face look oily but still hydrated well. I love the packaging and will definitely be purchasing this again as soon as my old one runs out!!!