Biotherm Aquasource Deep Serum (For All Skin Types) 50ml/1.69oz uploaded by Gurmannat S.Biotherm Aquasource Deep Serum (For All Skin Types) 50ml/1.69oz uploaded by Fannie S.

BY BIOTHERM

Keep lips and cheeks bright wherever you are with this sleek black compact. It includes three of Stila's iconic, ultra versatile Convertible Color shades, two classic favourites and one exclusive, limited-edition shade. Plus, the convenient mirror makes touch-ups and beauty on the run quick and easy. Stila Convertible Colour Trio Cool contains: Peony, Lillium & Cherry Blossom (limited-edition shade). see more...

Giovanna D.
Love this serum for the summer time. It’s supper light weight, and delivers moisture like a dream. It also leaves a velvety feel on the skin, which makes applying makeup on top an easy task. My sensitive skin loved it, and I will probably buy a new one of this soon.
Tea Rose H.
The best hydrating serum ever! If you have sensitive and dry skin, you will love this. It is hydrating without being greasy or sticky. Perfection!
Gurmannat S.
Toronto, ID
I have been using this serum for 2 months now and I love it. It has very light consistency and gets absorbed in the skin as soon as I apply it. My skin is super hydrated without the use of any thick consistency creams or serums. This is the perfect serum for me 😊❤️
Atia A.
Montreal QC, Canada, Quebec
This is a holy grail product in my skincare regimen. I use it twice a day. This is the second bottle I bought from shoppers drug mart. It stands up to my satisfaction. It gives such a glow in an instant and make me feel so refreshed and relaxed.it also preps my skin for after products
Kelsey S.
Mitchell
This serum is amazing! It leaves your skin feeling fresh. It is not oily at all. One pump does your whole face so the bottle lasts a long time- well worth the price.
member-b9fe5
I really enjoyed this product. I got a free sample of it when i ordered some makeup, and I tried it for maybe two weeks, and it felt hydrating on my skin, and fresh. The smell was really nice as well and I would buy again.
Jeanne K.
I have tried many hydrating serums and none of them has worked good as well as this one! It is incredible! I apply it after their Life Plankton Essence and my skin looks so plumped and luminous since I use this routine.It is really not greasy or oily,the texture is amazing and really fresh.I LOVE IT.
Kathy H.
Mississauga, ON
This product does apply quite oily so I would not recommend for day time wear. However, it does leave your skin incredibly soft and moisturized if you apply at night. Product also goes a long way and will last
Fannie S.
Kingston, ON
My all time favorite product! I use it after cleansing my face and right after toner, under my moisturizing lotion. It makes my skin velvety soft and prepped for the moisturizer. After a couple of uses I found my skin had more elasticity and was perfected.
Jessica V.
York
This serum is very refreshing on the skin and the scent is very light and does not stick on the skin. It has met my expectations and I think the price is right.