BeautyBodyBody CareBiotherm
Aquasource 24h Deep Hydration Replenishing Gel

Biotherm Aquasource 24h Deep Hydration Replenishing Gel

Brand from Biotherm. With a fresh, weightless gel-cream texture Provides intense, long-lasting moisture up to 24 hours Delivers invigorating scents of mint, citrus fruits, jasmine and musk Skin appears smooth, plump, luminous and healthy Ideal for normal to combination skin Pack Size - 50ml/1.69oz

ArrE there any similar products to this as comparison before I buy?
How does the scent feel like?
I have biotherm bb [email protected] i love it, but i have never had other products.. is this cream good for dry/sensitive skin?
Start your review of Biotherm Aquasource 24h Deep Hydration Replenishing Gel!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...use this product every day as I find that some days my skin only needs a moisturizing toner, but in general this is my go-to facial moisturizer! in reviews
...refreshed. What I like about Biotherm Aquasource: Gelly texture Unscented Light and quick absorbing Extremely moisturising [product:biotherm-aquasource-24h-deep-hydration-replenishing-gel]in reviews
I have used this gel cream a very long time, because in my opinion is one of the best moisturize ever. I have very dry skin so I always need hydration. This is a good source of hydration and it kept my face very soft. I great product like so many other of biotherm. in reviews
Zulema S.
High Point, NC
Como promete el producto, te ofrece una hidratación profunda, es de fácil asimilación por lo que se absorbe muy bien. Me encanta el hecho de que cuando hago deporte o el día está caluroso la crema no sale de mi rostro al sudar, cosa que otras cremas sí.
Suzanne A.
Erie, PA
I didn’t see a difference after I used this. I guess I was hoping for a miracle. Lol will still try products to see if they work
Jaden F.
I keep trying new moisturizers, but always come back to this one. I love how light it is and how quickly it absorbs. I purchase this brand directly from their website because they always give the best deluxe samples!
Chrissie H.
Bradford, PA
I love how light it feels while giving the moisture I need on my skin. The price isn’t bad for the amount you get (a little goes a long way) and the quality of the product. I don’t necessarily feel you have to buy the highest end products to get something nice, though you do get what you pay for in some instances. I would definitely recommend this to everyone to try.
Preeti O.
San Antonio, TX
Very hydrating. Very soothing on the skin. It instantly gave me deep intense hydration. Perfect as night cream for the days when your skin is not hydrated and extremely dry
John  C.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Purchased at: Macy's
Awesome product! Really hydrates your skin! You could tell a difference the first time you try it.
Yvonne  L.
I use this daily to hydrate my face, love the gel texture and it goes into my skin quickly. It doesn’t leave a sticky feeling and I can put on my make right after. Sad that I can only find it online.
Deepshika V.
Pleasant Hill, CA
I don’t like the price of this and the initial sting, but it does work well. I use this to prep my skin before putting on primer and makeup. It helps reduce dry spots and white heads on my nose and cheeks.
Navjot K.
QUEENS
This truly is an all in one... I have found that it works exceptionally well on both body AND face. This is amazing to me, especially considering
Maria M.
1,154 reviews
my skin tends to be sensitive and oily this cream leaves a delicate and soft sensation on the skin for a long time , it’s recoment for dermatology
Ask a question to the Influenster community...