BY BIOTHERM

It is formulated with a fresh, weightless cream texture and provides intense, long-lasting moisture up to 24 hours. It delivers invigorating scents of mint, jasmine and musk skin appears smooth, plump, luminous, and healthy. see more...

Saglara O.
Hilo, HI
I moved to US having this as my holy grail moisturizer. But when the tube got empty, I couldn't find it in local stores. I would definitely go back to that, cuz I'm not that happy with what I have now. The formula is not greasy, it's very moisturizing yet great for oily-combo skin! I recommend it! I'm still looking for good moisturizer now, but if I don't find anything, I'll just order this sucker online :)
Jesseth L.
Orange, CA
This is a really great product. Your skin feels so smooth and hydrated. Great price for the amount of product you get. I love the the scent is very mild. I definitely will repurchase this product.
Katelynn C.
Warner Robins, GA
This is great to use when my knees are looking quite ashy, lol. It's a true life saver when on your way to work or if you're running late. The application is so easy and smooth and I truly love it. Recommend
Samantha M.
This product brings the glow back to your skin. You can get this at any place that sells beauty products. It lasts for 24 hours like it says and it's good for the price. I would definitely recommend you buy this.
Marianna M.
Boynton Beach, FL
I love using this body lotion! It doesn't matter how dehydrated mi skin might be, with only one aplication it fixes it and lives it soft and bright!
Rachael R.
This cream is wonderful. It really hydrates your skin. I received it as a gift and love it! It smells as good as it feels.
Lezlie C.
Biotherm aquasource 24h deep hydration replenishing cream is amazing.... I think that everyone should try it!
Luísa G.
Porto Alegre
Ótima hidratação! Se sentirá com um frescor inexplicável e uma pele muito hidratada por bastante tempo
Lear12956 - Pahola V.
It left a good feeling and you can really see hoe hydrates your skin. I will buy it again and again!
Jerilynn S.
Watertown, NY
Absolutely love the replenishing cream. Makes me feel like a whole new person after I use this