Biotherm AQUAPOWER SHOWER GEL

Discover the iconic aquapower fragrance in a refreshing, detoxifying and revitalizing shower gel. Gently cleanses body and hair by eliminating toxins and impurities. Its paraben free formula enriched with Life Plankton™ leaves a powerful sensation of hydration and intense freshness.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Biotherm AQUAPOWER SHOWER GEL!
George K.
New Castle, DE
I use lots of biotherm products and am satisfied with most of them. Does its job and good price. Does not dry skin.
Camila G.
Miami
This is amazing for a long night after! For cleaning your makeup and really have an amazing and soft face
Olga L.
Very nice smelling and glorious body wash, feels really fresh and nice to the skin. I got it a month ago and my family loves it as much as I do.

Looking for your answer?