Biotherm Aqua Source Total Eye Revitalizer

Instantly cool eye area up to 2 Degree Celsius on application. Keeps eye contour hydrated, depuffs bags, reduces dark circles and smoothens dehydration lines. Instrumental test, 24 subjects.

I've heard a lot about this product, so I wonder if it's really moisturizing cream or water based?
Start your review of Biotherm Aqua Source Total Eye Revitalizer!
Atlantis , FL
This eye gel irritated my eye area so much that I went on researching its ingredients, I found out that it contains alcohol denat as it's fifth ingredient. I do like it has Nicotinamide, but my skin can't handle alcohol especially on my sensitive eye area.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
This is a really nice eye gel. It is cooling upon application and has a refreshing feel. It has not really improved my dark under eye area but then again I am a new mom. I have bought it twice already.
Edmonton , AB
Biotherm comes through once again! I love this light weight gel eye cream. The cream is cooling upon application which I really like. It would be lovely if it had the added benefit of removing dark circles. I'm a first time user and would absolutely buy again!
I love Biotherm products so I knew that when I bought this, it would not disappoint me and I was right!! The formula keeps under your eyes so soft, smooth and hydrated! And it goes well underneath my makeup! Will definitely buy again once I am all out!
Gelsenkirchen
This is an awesome cream! Very lightweight and cooling under the eye. This helps with my puffy eyes in the morning. Try and keep it in the fridge and use it in the morning!! Thank me later ;-)!! It’s worth trying .
Fethiye
This is a great product! It has a cooling effect which I personally liked so much! Feels very refreshing and nice on the skin! Definitely like it! Also texture is very different to the other creams I’ve used.
It’s an ok eye cream, my undereye is pretty dry and this isn’t exactly fit for fully hydrating my under eyes, there also seems to be some sort of reflective sparkles, however it doesn’t seem to transfer onto the skin. The skin does absorb it quickly
Its better than the skin best one for sure but not as good as the one they discontinued to sell that one instead. Feels fresh, nice gel texture like the aquasource line. It does smells great, diminishes a little bit my dark circles but not that much. Altough, i love the freshness of it and i will buy it again!
I got this about 2 months ago because I have very dry under eyes and found my concealer creasing all the time no matter what concealer I used and this has made such a huge difference I love the packaging and I love the smell of it it gives a cool soothing feeling under my eyes and I've noticed a big difference with puffiness a great all around product
Biotherm Aqua Source Total Eye Revitalizer uploaded by Fallon B.
Aquasource Total Eye Revitalizer is my favourite eye cream! It instantly cools, depuffs, lightens and blurs the Eye area making your eyes instantly appear more awake and it has a beautiful texture! Biotherm Aqua Source Total Eye Revitalizer