BY BIOTHERM

Instantly cool eye area up to 2 Degree Celsius on application. Keeps eye contour hydrated, depuffs bags, reduces dark circles and smoothens dehydration lines. Instrumental test, 24 subjects. see more...

• I've heard a lot about this product, so I wonder if it's really m...2 Answers
Kimberly C.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
This is a really nice eye gel. It is cooling upon application and has a refreshing feel. It has not really improved my dark under eye area but then again I am a new mom. I have bought it twice already.
Brit K.
I love Biotherm products so I knew that when I bought this, it would not disappoint me and I was right!! The formula keeps under your eyes so soft, smooth and hydrated! And it goes well underneath my makeup! Will definitely buy again once I am all out!
Dessi B.
New Castle
This is an awesome cream! Very lightweight and cooling under the eye. This helps with my puffy eyes in the morning. Try and keep it in the fridge and use it in the morning!! Thank me later ;-)!! It’s worth trying .
Meghan H.
I got this about 2 months ago because I have very dry under eyes and found my concealer creasing all the time no matter what concealer I used and this has made such a huge difference I love the packaging and I love the smell of it it gives a cool soothing feeling under my eyes and I've noticed a big difference with puffiness a great all around product
Beth-Ann S.
This cooling gel is amazing for fine lines, firmness, puffiness and darkness under the eyes. It feels refreshing, because of its cool feel and light texture. It is illuminating for instant brightness.
Maggie C.
Sudbury
I use this under my eyes, as I have severe dark circles. It helps calm the dark circles, cool the affected area, and adds a luminescence, for light to bounce off, to help give the illusion of a brighter under eye. It's not a miracle cream, you will still have to use a foundation, but it does help. It is very expensive though, so thankfully you do not need a large amount.
Sarah K.
Smells good, not irritating. Very expensive for what it does though. I didn't see an improvement in wrinkles or dark circles.
Zeina S.
Caracas
Espectacular!!! Deep hydratation.. 100% recommended!!! Leaves skin fresh!!!... #BiothermCare #hydratation
Arielle D.
North tetagouche
Perfect for anyone in their 20’s. Very light gel, feels refreshing and not too heavy on the eyes.
Olia K.
New Castle , DE
Weak product, high price, didn’t see effect. Only good smell. Not recommend. Disappointed
Perla C.
Anchorage , AK
I've heard a lot about this product, so I wonder if it's really moisturizing cream or water based?