Biotherm Aqua Source Total Eye Revitalizer uploaded by Fallon B.

BY BIOTHERM

Instantly cool eye area up to 2 Degree Celsius on application. Keeps eye contour hydrated, depuffs bags, reduces dark circles and smoothens dehydration lines. Instrumental test, 24 subjects. see more...

• I've heard a lot about this product, so I wonder if it's ...2 Answers
Kimberly C.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
This is a really nice eye gel. It is cooling upon application and has a refreshing feel. It has not really improved my dark under eye area but then again I am a new mom. I have bought it twice already.
Margarida B.
I like how it is very moisturizing and fresh. The skin around my eyes feels amazing after using it. I will be honest with the results though: I can't see a huge difference when it comes to my dark circles and puffiness around my eyes. However, it's a great moisturizer!
Brit K.
I love Biotherm products so I knew that when I bought this, it would not disappoint me and I was right!! The formula keeps under your eyes so soft, smooth and hydrated! And it goes well underneath my makeup! Will definitely buy again once I am all out!
Eleonora S.
It’s an ok eye cream, my undereye is pretty dry and this isn’t exactly fit for fully hydrating my under eyes, there also seems to be some sort of reflective sparkles, however it doesn’t seem to transfer onto the skin. The skin does absorb it quickly
Jessica O.
I absolutely love and recommend this cream. I've seen mixed reviews but I'm not sure why...when I put it under my eyes...I instantly feel a cooling and tightening sensation, or depuffs and I'm a big fan.
Élodie S.
repentigny, QC
I have a really sensitive skin and all of the Biotherm products I tried so far are really gentle for my skin and cause no reaction. It really helps hydrate the skin and makes it look fresh and glowy.
Cathy D.
I use this brand for my entire skin care routine. This eye cream works well and especially helps with puffiness. It has a gel formula which feels great and goes deep beneath the skin’s layers. A definite recommendation.
Fallon B.
Aquasource Total Eye Revitalizer is my favourite eye cream! It instantly cools, depuffs, lightens and blurs the Eye area making your eyes instantly appear more awake and it has a beautiful texture! Biotherm Aqua Source Total Eye Revitalizer
Dessi B.
New Castle
This is an awesome cream! Very lightweight and cooling under the eye. This helps with my puffy eyes in the morning. Try and keep it in the fridge and use it in the morning!! Thank me later ;-)!! It’s worth trying .
Meghan H.
I got this about 2 months ago because I have very dry under eyes and found my concealer creasing all the time no matter what concealer I used and this has made such a huge difference I love the packaging and I love the smell of it it gives a cool soothing feeling under my eyes and I've noticed a big difference with puffiness a great all around product
Perla C.
Anchorage , AK
I've heard a lot about this product, so I wonder if it's really moisturizing cream or water based?