Add a Photo

By BIOTHERM
#463 in Eye Creams & Treatments
Instantly cool eye area up to 2 Degree Celsius on application. Keeps eye contour hydrated, depuffs bags, reduces dark circles and smoothens dehydration lines. Instrumental test, 24 subjects.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
This is a really nice eye gel. It is cooling upon application and has a refreshing feel. It has not really improved my dark under eye area but then again I am a new mom. I have bought it twice already.
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
Sudbury
Dec. 12, 2016, 9:55 p.m.
Review for: Biotherm Aqua Source Total Eye Revitalizer, 0.5 Ounce
I use this under my eyes, as I have severe dark circles. It helps calm the dark circles, cool the affected area, and adds a luminescence, for light to bounce off, to help give the illusion of a brighter under eye. It's not a miracle cream, you will still have to use a foundation, but it does help. It is very expensive though, so thankfully you do not need a large amount.
Meghan H.
Meghan H.
May 13, 2017, 9:22 a.m.
Review for: Biotherm Aqua Source Total Eye Revitalizer, 0.5 Ounce
I got this about 2 months ago because I have very dry under eyes and found my concealer creasing all the time no matter what concealer I used and this has made such a huge difference I love the packaging and I love the smell of it it gives a cool soothing feeling under my eyes and I've noticed a big difference with puffiness a great all around product
Beth-Ann S.
Beth-Ann S.
April 16, 2017, 8:03 p.m.
Review for: Biotherm Aqua Source Total Eye Revitalizer, 0.5 Ounce
This cooling gel is amazing for fine lines, firmness, puffiness and darkness under the eyes. It feels refreshing, because of its cool feel and light texture. It is illuminating for instant brightness.
Perla C.
Perla C.
Anchorage
I've heard a lot about this product, so I wonder if it's really moisturizing cream or water based?