Biotherm AQUA GLOW SUPER CONCENTRATE

Give it a glow, give us a go! Find a glow that will stun all of those onlookers from across the room. ✨ For that perfect glow, turn to Aqua Glow and glimmer away!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Biotherm AQUA GLOW SUPER CONCENTRATE!
Fayza G.
rue jean cocteau
Biotherm AQUA GLOW SUPER CONCENTRATE uploaded by Fayza G.
I bought this product in early June and was afraid I wouldn't like it except now I'm in love with this product! Impossible to part with it. I finished it mid-September and bought it straight away! This super handy pump-shaped moisturizer smells so sweet and bewitching. Me, who has oily skin, it does not leave me any greasy film, does not grease my skin and hydrates it just right in addition to leaving that little GLOW effect on the face that I love so much. Super practical for winter especially. I can only recommend this product.

Looking for your answer?