Biotherm AQUA-GELÉE AUTOBRONZANTE

Discover aqua-gelée autobronzante, for a hydrated summer glow and illuminated-looking skin. Biotherm brings its hydration expertise to self-tanning:a self-tan formula in a light and fresh serum texture for a glide-on application and a natural-looking result. Naturally sun-kissed, your skin will feel hydrated, will look more luminous and sublimated.

What about [product:biotherm-auto-bronzante-face-self-tanning-serum-50ml169oz] ?
Start your review of Biotherm AQUA-GELÉE AUTOBRONZANTE!
Fireley U.
Biotherm Gel is a great product for self tanning face, its for fair skin. It do not have a strong scent, and is very mild in the color, do not last long. I do not have problems of breaking out after using it. Its good quality and I recommend it a lot.
Hannah S.
Ottawa
I use this product with a blush brush to apply to my face and neck after a shower. It gives a Beautiful natural glow, nothing too intense but enough to look like you've been on vacation! Easy to blend and great for fairer complexions that don't want to look like an orange umpalumpa!
Michelle B.
Victoria , BC
The BEST face self tanner available! Never streaky, natural tan finish, blends well, and has a pleasant scent.
Em I.
Smells really good and you will start to see a difference in your face complexion colour within a few days. After that just use it once in a while because it’s a buildable product,
Jenny F.
Toronto
I love this product since I am so pale during the winter. I love the colour this provides. However, I'm only giving this three stars because unfortunately this does make me break out. I really wish it didn't bc I love this product so much. If you don't have sensitive skin I think this will work great for you. Otherwise think of maybe trying something else.
Francesca A.
1,543 reviews
I accidentally dyed my hand a weird orange brown with this once. It did not go away for a long time. It's a long lasting gel that stains skin a brown shade. Not a fan.
Rosalie P.
Ste, QC
I usually do not have pimples, but since I’ve started using this, a few of them appeared... I also did not notice any change in my tan, but maybe in the winter when I have no tan at all this will help. It think it helps to make my skin soft but it doesn’t not hydrate enough to plump my skin and make my fine lines less visible. Not sure if I like it or not, I feel like it doesn’t do anything so I don’t think this is a must.
HAnnah D.
Arlington, TN
I have used this before and left my skin very glowy! I need to buy another one. It is worth the price but make sure you also PT some on your neck to have an even tone.
Keren B.
I believe that this product meets my expectations, the products of the face are my weakness, the care of the expression lines, under the eyes with that I do not neglect I take care of much of that area, the full face the truth I am always trying new things that Work on my face until I found this product super good, works perfectly on my skin the packaging is very compact and appropriate for my needs an innovative line very useful and professional, does not break easily and fits in the palm of the hands I bought it at a very good price in the local market, it is a bit difficult to get it easily but it can be done or maybe ordered online
Ask a question to the Influenster community...