Biotherm Anti-Drying Body Milk uploaded by Farhana S.

BY BIOTHERM

Helps the skin recover its smooth & satiny appearance. Restores the skin's protective barrier and protects skin's natural elasticity. Leaves skin fresh & perfectly hydrated. see more...

Rosca I.
Cluj Napoca
This isn't bad but it isn't the best eighter. I mean it depends on every tipe of skin, and it is just my opinion of how it works on my body.
Cheryl G.
Fredericton
The anti-dryij body milk is exactly what you'd hope for out of a body wash/moisturizer. It always delivers baby soft, smooth skin.
Gema A.
Chiswick, London
Best body cream for fry skin i used in my life. My skin is super dry so I need always something very good and this cream is amazing
Sasha N.
Belair
Ive used this on an everyday since i can remember it is very healthy for the skin and leaves it feeling healthy and hydrated
Amanda S.
Riverview, NB
love this cream... anti drying is right it leave my skin smooth and moisturized especially in the winter months...
Mari M.
This body milk hydread my skin and make it look so good and fresh smells so nice it's must in my bathroom...
Lic. E.
Doral, FL
Perfect tu moisturize your skin and to not let it dry. Sure you will see results in a short amount of time.