Biotherm Anti-Drying Body Milk Skin Care for Unisex, 13.52 Ounce [] uploaded by Scarlett W.Biotherm Anti-Drying Body Milk Skin Care for Unisex, 13.52 Ounce [] uploaded by Cynira C.Biotherm Anti-Drying Body Milk Skin Care for Unisex, 13.52 Ounce [] uploaded by Elaine Teresa P.

BY BIOTHERM

Biotherm Lait Corporel Body Milk Anti-drying Body Milk With Citrus Extracts 400 Ml see more...

Biotherm Anti-Drying Body Milk Skin Care for Unisex, 13.52 Ounce []
  • "I live by this product. It goes on without feeling oily. What leaves my skin soft and moisturize. And not only can I use it everybody in the whole family can use it. I use it once a day you can use it more or less depending on your dry skin needs. Try this product today to keep your skin Supple this summer." in 6 reviews
ELIZABETH A.
Bear, DE
This is a really lovely, fresh, light body milk. It is not a liquid like you might think, but a really fluid lotion. The scent lingers gently. It's lightweight but hydrating. It doesn't provide super intensive moisture for excessive dry skin, but acts as a light day cream for your skin if it's normal. This is great in the Spring/Summer/Fall when I need a little extra light moisture boost to the skin whether it's from dryness in the air (Fall) or the excess sunshine (Spring/Summer).
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Scarlett W.
Victorville, CA

6 MONTHS AGO.

I received a deluxe sample of Rapture last week, and have worn it daily. On me, it looks a bit darker and less bright than it does in photos on site (due to my coloring), and I like that fine. I love the color. My only issue is that on me the wear time is 2 to 3 hours without eating... my "regular" lipped are 4 hours with similar use (I am obviously harder on lipstick than some). This surprised me. But, it wore off very evenly, and left hint of plummy stain, and was non-drying, so not a problem for me. Also, the shade was completely familiar to me as Mauvy Night from Revlon Super Lustrous line... I did a half-and-half yesterday (left side vs. right side of my lips) yesterday and went out running errands like that... I could not see a difference in various indoor or outdoor light, except heart breaker at night can be hard to see.

Millisa B.
Elmont
Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also!
Lacey K.
Pottstown , PA
I was looking online for an intense moisturizing skincare for the winter months and I stumbled upon this line. My legs and body stayed moisturizer during the day.
Charity B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Heidi R.
Kailua Kona, HI
I am SO SAD I cannot find this in Hawaii. This body lotion has won multiple body awards, and I can't get enough. It sinks into the skin, is not greasy, and has a super nice citrus like smell- even keeps the mosquitoes away. It's lightweight but also very moisturizing. Buy it and don't look back!
Genesis B.
Winter park , FL
I'm a beach addict and when fall arrives this is my go to always. It moisturizers my skin in such a way that it feels completely recover after a week of tanning under the sun. It's pricey yes. It totally worth it
Cristal M.
Haverstraw, NY
I absolutely love this product. I have been using it for about 2 years now & I haven't been worrying about dry skin. It gives your a skin a very smooth texture. I 100% recommend this to anyone.
Rocío E.
Caracas
Moisturize your skin perfectly, without the oily finish. And keep hidrating it all day long. Skin finish smooth, hidratated and naturaly shinny