BY BIOTHERM

Anti-drying body milk by Biotherm for unisex 13.52 ounce body milk. Anti-drying body milk was launched by the design house of Biotherm. It is recommended for normal skin. see more...

Biotherm Anti-Drying Body Milk Skin Care for Unisex
  • "One of my favorite light weight formula body lotions that still is rich in consistency and overall great great for my dry skin. You can use it in summer and winter as well. It makes your skin baby soft and gives it a great glow. Overall amazing product" in 6 reviews
Anna Carolina P.
Brooklyn , NY
I bought this on my last trip abroad. I used it all during the trip. I got a pretty good deal on it.i have a dry skin so I had to use a body oil too. I wish I had bought the intensive treatment body cream instead since I need something stronger to keep my skin moisturized.
Ariel S.
sheridan, WY
Definitely a staple in my collection!!!!! I love it how smooth your skin feels and how amazing it makes my legs look, I would definitely recommend this to my family and friends and would buy it again!!!
Caitlin C.
Chillicothe, OH
This lotion keeps your skin sooo smooth and hydrated! I used to have dry, crackly skin, but since I started using this a few months ago, it's been perfect! The price is a little much, but it's worth every penny. I will keep using this as long as it's available.
Pakize K.
Spring, TX
Zorii C.
Windhoek, Khomas
Lotion lotion. It's an amazing body lotion this one. It's not that expensive and it's so good for your skin. Biotherm works so good with dry skin and even thought I don't have that so bad and my skin is mix, it works perfectly with mine too and equilibrates my ph. Perfect!
Wendy H.
Wilmington, NC
esta crema corporal la uso para codos y rodillas y me va super bien mantiene mi piel hidratada sobretodo en esas zonas de mas resequedad , se las recomiendo mucho .
Kara I.
Edison, NJ
Really good for your skin. Leaves your skin super soft. Not too pricey and doesn't leave your skin greasy. Has a fresh scent to it and very gentle on skin.
Loida H.
My skin is dry, and this lotion keeps me hydrated, my kids used it too, they loove it as much as i do. My husband is always stealing from me
Alona A.
Toronto, CANADA
Since i moved to Canada i've experienced that my skin is dry than the usual. I stock up a lot of lotions to try but this one stands out
Ingrid S.
El Paso, TX
I love the size of the presentation of the product, plus I love the results left on the skin, the price of this product is excellent.