suggested searches

41%

3 star

2 star

1 star

J’aime beaucoup le lait corporel l’original anti-désséchant de Biotherm. Il hydrate ma peau pendant 24 heures. Je l’applique le matin et il a un parfum d’agrume agréable à sentir. Après l’application, ma peau est douce et non grasse. C’est une belle découverte que je vais continuer à utiliser.
[product:biotherm-anti-drying-body-milk-400ml/134oz] The scent in this body lotion is divine. It’s a light and citrusy fragrance that lingers on my skin all day. When I exfoliate and apply this lotion after, my skin feels so soft and silky. It also makes my fragrance last all day and night on my skin. I love the large bottle and I even use it as a hand cream before bed! #Biotherm #bodymilk
This is a very moisturizing milk that is very good for dry skins. It is very gentle and so easy to apply to your skin. I have only used it once and i liked it a lot. I also love the smell and how t is very easy to absorb. I think it might have some room for inprovement with the texture of the solution, but that might just be personal.