Biotherm Anti-Drying Body Milk uploaded by Farhana S.

BY BIOTHERM

Helps the skin recover its smooth & satiny appearance. Restores the skin's protective barrier and protects skin's natural elasticity. Leaves skin fresh & perfectly hydrated. see more...

Brandi S.
Philadelphia , PA
This is perfect for summer months when you don’t need a ton of moisture. It absorbs into the skin quickly which is nice when you’re on the go. And doesn’t leave the skin feeling sticky or greasy. Great value as you don’t need to use a whole lot.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
I love this product on my very dry skin. I purchase this product from Target and it is very pricey. The product is very gentle to my dry skin. The packing is very pretty. No improvement needed. I recommend this product to anybody with dry skin.
Allyson B.
This lotion is pricey I’m not going to lie but I promise you it’s worth every penny. The body milk soaks into your skin and leaves it feeling soft and moisturized. Your skin will thank you after just one use. I purchased this at Walmart or you can get it at Ulta.
Joori C.
New york, NY
It very lightly applies therefore i would recommend for summer season definitely and they smell really good too
Cheri G.
Lumberton
Review for: Biotherm Anti-Drying Body Milk more...
The best I've found yet!! Received as a gift and it smells wonderful and keeps skin moisturizers!
Andrea H.
Staten island , NY
My favorite body product! Perfect for my dry skin and small perfect! Can’t stop using this
Tamar G.
At first I was really ambivalent about purchasing something named "Body Milk," but I thought why not give it a shot... I don't regret a thing! This product isn't greasy, smells amazing, and does exactly what I wanted it to! My dry skin is hydrated and beautiful thanks to this gem!
Farhana S.
I got a sample size of this thing inside a gift bag with purchase. I am kinda neutral with the product . It seems like you need to use a lot more comparatively so it's not a good value for your money. I saw no major change. To my skin after trying this sample pack
Krista T.
Mississauga , ON
This left my entire body feel smooth all day long and it doesn't hurt that it smells great too. It definitely does exactly what it says, it is anti-drying and extremely hydrating which is all you can ask for in body care.
Jodie P.
Beaumont , MS
The smell is great I love anything that has an orange undertone. It makes my skin look better and feel better I like the clean packaging as well as how it doesn't feel greasy.