Biotera Ultra Thick and Full Sheer Volume Conditioner uploaded by Bre Ann C.

BY BIOTERA

Biotera Ultra Thick and Full Sheer Volume Conditioner is a lightweight conditioner fortified with caffeine and scientifically advanced Tri-Soy Complex which gives the appearance of 5,000 more hair strands. see more...

Elizabeth V.
Prescott Vly, AZ
This is my new holy grail for hair products! This brand is amazing and such a great price. It makes my hair so soft and full! I usually have the problem of too much volume with volume products. But this one is perfect. Can’t beat it! It smells amazing and has helped my hair so much.
Bre Ann C.
Stanfield, OR
my favorite brand. I've got super thin hair and this kind has given me so much volume it's soft now and totally full of life! Never going to another kind again
Tammy H.
Joplin, MO
The best I've come across! My hair isn't falling out like crazy anymore and there's no build up going on anymore. I totally recommend this product to all!
Erica B.
Mt Sterling, KY
The best conditioner you will ever use for your hair! It makes it feel so silky smooth afterward you really can't beat anything like it!
Brittany I.
I love the way this makes my hair feel. It looks and feels super clean and soft. Also has an amazing smell.