Biotera Ultra Moisturizing Shampoo uploaded by maria v.

Biotera Ultra Moisturizing Shampoo

Biotera Ultra Moisturizing Shampoo contains a super-rich hydrating formula that restores lost moisture and improves manageability. why is it different? Biotera Ultra Moisturizing Shampoo is blended with potent extracts of Quillaja bark, chamomile & rosemary to help naturally rejuvenate and replenish moisture to the hair and scalp. The gentle cleansing agents lift away oils and impurities making hair more manageable, soft and shiny. It also contains full spectrum UV inhibitors. who is it for? Biotera Ultra Moisturizing Shampoo is great for extremely dry, over-worked, or coarse hair. see more...

Biotera Ultra Moisturizing Shampoo
  • "This works great when wereing Fusion extension, it smells great and leaving it feeling good after its dry Best of all ni harsh chemicals" in 2 reviews
  • "I like this shampoo the smell is the best and the scent lasts for hours its a bit pricey but well worth it." in 1 review
  • "I would recommend for hair that becomes easily dry." in 1 review
  • "It smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling so moisturizer and so shiny!" in 1 review
  • "It is pretty much baby powder in a can that smells amazing." in 1 review
Ashley R.
St George , UT
I looooove this shampoo!! It is such a nice high quality brand! It smells fantastic and lasts a long time. This is totally worth the price. It keeps my hair nice and moisturized. I am definitely satisfied with this product!!
Karen F.
The best moisturizing shampoo! Lasts forever. Is well worth the money you'll pay for it. I buy mine at Sally's Beauty Supply. Their conditioner and purple shampoo work great with this also!
Bekah S.
Ogden, UT
My go to shampoo. If you want your hair to feel the way it does right out of the salon, go with this shampoo! I use the same conditioner and leave in conditioner, and my hair is soft, smooth, and repaired! Love it!
Keshia M.
Los Lunas, NM
I like this shampoo, it seemed to work well at first but the more I used it the less it seemed to work. I really like the smell and it does leave my hair feeling soft but I feel like it’s a bit over priced
Kerry K.
My first thought after using this product was, "YAAAASSS! My hair!!" After years of using common drugstore brands, I finally found something that hydrates, softens and strengthens my hair. I have been using the shampoo and conditioner daily for about 7 months now (and am just NOW running low!), and my hair has done a complete 180. I recently incorporated the leave-in-conditioner of the same brand/type, and that has just helped even further. If you haven't bought this yet - go do it now. You won't regret it. At about $10/bottle on sale at a beauty supply store, they last way longer than any drugstore alternative, and the fact that it is paraben- and sulfate-free...simply amazing.
Kelsey W.
I looooove this shampoo!! It definitely keeps my hair moisturized during the hot summer months! It smells amazing! Like a salon shampoo! It's such a better shampoo than your regular drugstore shampoos, and for a great price for the product!
Maite L.
I have been using this shampoo for years until I moved to a new location and could not locate it in my new area. But it has brought back the moisture to my dull dry hair! Made my hair change from an old hay bale to smooth manageable beautiful locks!
heidy h.
Rumford, RI
This shampoo is EVERYTHING!! it doesn't leave your hair all dry! it actually moisturizes your hair!!! i just this with the bitera ultra moisture conditioner and it just does more than what i ever expected! i have frizzy, curly and overworked hair and this makes it feel and look amazing!!
Victoria S.
Berlin, NJ
Ok ladies, if you don't have time to wash your hair and it's oily and smelly, use this product!!! It works amazing. It is pretty much baby powder in a can that smells amazing. It scent smells like the hair salon. I love it! It's super cheap. You can get this item at Burlington coat factory, marshalls, or TJ maxx!
Alexis M.
Plantation, FL
After one use my hair already feels squeaky clean, & healtheir. The smell, look & texture is exactly like Biolage, but for 1/3 the price. Normally I wouldn't buy a dupe shampoo because I'm a freak about healthy hair, but this was a smart buy. Would recommend 10/10.
Courtney J.
How does this product smell?
Tiffany W.
Garrard, KY
Has anyone used this product?