Biotera Ultra Moisturizing Reconstructing Conditioner uploaded by Marissa M.Biotera Ultra Moisturizing Reconstructing Conditioner uploaded by charlotte h.

BY BIOTERA

Biotera Ultra Moisturizing Reconstructing Conditioner delivers intense moisture that repairs, restores & soothes damaged hair. why is it different? Biotera Ultra Moisturizing Reconstructing Conditioner’s super rich, hydrating formula deeply conditions & nourishes thirsty, damaged locks. It is blended with botanical extracts to help naturally replenish moisture, making hair more manageable, soft and shiny. It also contains full spectrum UV inhibitors. who is it for? Biotera Ultra Moisturizing Reconstructing Conditioner is great for extremely dry, over-worked, or coarse hair. see more...

Antonia O.
It has a very nice smell and leaves the aroma for several hours in my hair
it leaves it with a lasting softness and gives it a lot of shine because of the price this very well this product really is amazing
Kate E.
Elkhorn, WI
I love this! I initially got this when I started doing more intense hair colors that involved bleach and more upkeep; since my hair gets really oily (in the gross way) I was allowed to wash and condition my hair more often. Definitely worth the pricetag, especially if you have damaged and/or specially colored hair!
Keisha G.
Florida
Very good product leave your hair feeling soft and moist,it's good for person with dry brittle hair and especially in the hot summer sun,I would recommend this for color treated hair also very good. Am very satisfied with this product.
Kelsey W.
This conditioner is amazing! Just like the matching shampoo! The smell is wonderful and it leaves my hair so soft! It definitely
helps put moisture back into my hair when it's super dry! I would for sure recommend this product to anyone who has dry hair, especially in the hot summer months!
Gaby M.
Lancaster, CA
I and Both sister and mother in law use it's smells good and lasts a good while my in law dyes her hair almost every 2 months and her colored hair is definitely digging the shampoo her hair looks so healthy ! She has tried various shampoos and she stuck to this one
heidy h.
Rumford, RI
This is perfect if you have dry, frizzy and damaged hair!!! after just one use my hair felt so soft and healthy!! obviously the more you use it the better you see results!! I've used this for a month now (5 washes) and my hair feels so healthy, my frizz is gone and its no longer rough and dried. i also used this with the proclaim cleansing treatment after and it bettered my results!!! i buy this at sallys and it is a bit pricey (10.00) just for the condition and another 10 for the sampoo but its all well worth it !!!!!!!
Kilee T.
Amelia, OH
My love for this stuff is ridiculous. On a list of my favorite conditioners I've ever used, this stuff is steps above even my 2nd favorite, I can not live without it. It seems to be just the type of moisture my hair needs, and it makes it actually soft instead of just giving it a fakely smoothd down feel like some conditioners do. I may be wrong, but I THINK it's also free of -cones, which is a huge plus with me.
Kaitlyn Renee H.
Piqua, OH
I CANNOT RAVE ABOUT THIS ENOUGH. My hair is so dry naturally, & this saved my life. My hair would break off when it was wet. Now that I have used this, it has been so healthy. It smells so fresh & it seems to revitalize my hair. The scent lasts for days in my hair.
Sofie G.
San Antonio, TX
This is an amazing product , ive used all of the line never have ive been dissapointed you ca feel the instant difference once you put it in your hair , its just as good as biolage but without the designer pricing i give it a thumbs up !!!!
Kaylee T.
I've used this shampoo for awhile now it's pretty cheap for how long the bottles last you. Though it doesn't have a very strong scent it does help your hair ! I was satisfied when first starting using a year ago and I still use it to this day
Kaylee T.
Has anyone used any other types of shampoos ?