BY BIOTERA

Biotera Ultra Moisturizing Conditioner hydrates extremely dry, overworked hair. see more...

Brooke P.
Winnsboro, SC
This is very nice and gentle! I have fine hair that is heat damaged. I use this in the shower and let it sit on my hair for about 10 minutes. I then rinse it as little as possible and go to sleep. When i wake up, my hair is soft and silky and has so much body. I love to use this once a week. I have bought these for friends and family and they love it too!
Rachelle A.
I have extremely weak and fine hair. I was being as gentle as I possibly could (Using a t shirt for a towel, not brushing my hair when it was wet, brushing as gentle-y as I could, using minimum heat, etc), but nothing was helping. I talked to some of the ladies at Sally Beauty supply and they suggested Bioterra. Literally after one use, my hair looked and felt softer and silkier. It has saved my hair so much. I've only been using it for a few weeks, and I've already noticed my hair feeling so much healthier. I've never see such a huge difference in my hair.
Allen N.
I usually pick some of these up at the Sally's when I'm getting other beauty products. I've tried it a few times & that leaves my hair soft and silky I would recommend it.
Hillary H.
Plainfield, IL
Love this stuff! Smells great, softens instantly and feels super creamy. I'm typically into natural beauty products but this is my inexpensive go-to
Lindsey R.
United states
I like this product. This conditioner is very affordable for a luxury conditioner. Although I liked it I didn't see any noticeable diffence in my hair from my drugstore conditioner.
Heidi V.
It is a good brand of hair products that moisturizes you very well & leaves you very nice, es algo dificil de conseguir pero es bueno.
Shaniqua O.
arlington texas
Does this product work well in dry kinky hair?
Heidi V.