BeautyHair ProductsBiotera
Ultra Color Care Shampoo

Biotera Ultra Color Care Shampoo

Biotera Ultra Color Care Shampoo is an anti-fade sulfate-free and paraben-free gentle cleansing formula that promotes long-lasting color retention.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Biotera Ultra Color Care Shampoo!
Patricia E.
Biotera Ultra Color Care Shampoo uploaded by Patricia E.
I like this shampoo, has a gentle and nice wild orchid scent. Even I have medium long hair, I only use a little amount of product and produce enough foam. I really feel my hair clean, and hydrated I have to said. With other color care shampoos I feel very dry my hair, but not with this. Definitely I repurchase.
Valery R.
Philadelphia, PA
Biotera Ultra Color Care Shampoo uploaded by Valery R.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
That's because each collection of Biotera professional hair care is infused with its own signature blend of 5 beauty-boosting botanicals, and formulated to address different hair needs and concerns, so you can put a shine on your hair. #Biotera #complementary
lexi O.
Port Allen, LA
I love this shampoo to keep my hair looking healthy and keeping my color looking great
Ellen C.
Phoenix, AZ
Biotera Ultra Color Care Shampoo uploaded by Ellen C.
This shampoo helps the longevity of my colored treated hair! I find that it cleans it without doing too much. I will say that I do find it drying when it comes to the ends of my hair. I think it’s a good product and it’s does what I really want, to keep my colored hair vibrant but I won’t be repurchasing it after I finish the bottle. Biotera Color Care Shampoo
Kristin S.
Toledo, OH
Biotera Ultra Color Care Shampoo uploaded by Kristin S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have oily hair, and this is the only shampoo I’ve found that helps with that and doesn’t strip out the color of my hair. Best shampoo. Smells good too.
Brittany G.
Rock Creek, OH
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
This is my go to color care shampoo. It has up protection so it helps prevent uv rays fading my color. This shampoo smells great, cleans well and It is priced at a decent price point.
Janette B.
miami
Biotera Ultra Color Care Shampoo uploaded by Janette B.
I started using this because i didn’t want my hair color to fade as fast as it did before. I get it at sally beauty where i get my hair dye and ion hot red pigment which keep my hair red all the time!!The plus this is sulfate and paraben free which is damaging for your hair and it has a great smell. I use it with the conditioner.
Cara A.
Morgan City, LA
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I love this brand. This shampoo has a strong lovely smell. Its gentle and does not strip your hair. It leaves your hair feeling silky and smooth compared to most shampoos I have tried. Definitely my go to after coloring my hair.
Denene
I was a Matrix biolage user for years and wouls still be if it wasn't so expensive. This has been a perfect alternative. I only shampoo once a week or 10 days. I use a co-wash in between. This shampoo is fantastic. I have very long, fine red color treated hair and have to balance trying to keep my color vibrant without weighing my hair down. I am so pleased with this.
Megs M.
I really like this one if you dye your hair a lot and need a color safe shampoo. Only bad thing is it does have kind of a weird smell and it doesn't bubble up like most shampoos but other than that good.

Looking for your answer?