Biotera Ultra Color Care Conditioner uploaded by Zoey L.

BY BIOTERA

Biotera Ultra Color Care Conditioner is an anti-fade silicone-free and paraben-free conditioning formula that promotes long-lasting color retention. see more...

Zoey L.
I dye my hair quiet a bit and this shampoo and conditioner work amazing with my dry, dull, and damaged hair! It really helped to repair my hair.
Jennifer D.
New boston , MI
I use the shampoo and conditioner duo on my color treated hair and it helps hold the color longer than any other duo
Dani S.
My secret to keeping my hair vibrant for longer than 2 weeks! I use both this and the shampoo