Biotera Ultra Color Care 5-in-1 Cleansing Conditioner uploaded by Nicole B.Biotera Ultra Color Care 5-in-1 Cleansing Conditioner uploaded by Vanessa A.

BY BIOTERA

Biotera Ultra Color Care Sulfate-Free 5-in-1 Cleansing Conditioner is a paraben and sulfate-free, gentle, no-suds creamy formulation that cleanses as it conditions to enhance luster and color vibrancy. Leaves hair soft and controlled with less frizz. Infused with 100% more botanicals and extracts. Color-safe.

Kla B.
Kla B.
Bardstown, KY
This is by far some of the best stuff I have ever put on my hair. I have very bold colored hair, purple, blue, and green and all different shades of those colors. This product keeps me from having to dye my hair every 2 weeks like I would have to with any other regular shampoo and conditioner. I have pretty much done away with shampoo completely. The price is super affordable and it leaves you hair feeling super silky and clean. Where has this been all my life? If you color treat you hair this is a must have and if you don't color treat I can only imagine how good virgin hair would feel after using this.
Carolyn K.
Carolyn K.
Bristolville, OH
I have been hooked since the first time I tried this. It helps color last longer. It leaves hair soft and clean with out being harsh. It has been 8 months since my last hair cut and I have no split ends, if I wasn't using this I would have a ton. I use this on my boys hair as well as they have coarse hair and it helps soften it. I wish it came In a larger bottle!
Kate Q.
Kate Q.
Fort Wayne, IN
No lie this product has CHANGED MY LIFE! It smells great, saves an incredible amount of time in the shower. It feels like it isnt cleansing, just conditioning, but once you rinse it out your hair feels so clean and soft.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Felton, DE
This is my first "5 in 1" product. That alone appealed to me: the promise of doing five things for my hair at once. My hair is very thick and curly. I have been interested in cleansing conditioners for a few years. When I do use this product, I do not apply hair product after and while it does not give me the hair of my dreams, it does a good job of making me look presentable. I would definitely recommend this.
Natasha J.
Natasha J.
Jackson, CA
I LOVE this Biotera 5-in-1 cleansing conditioner for my color treated hair! I have thick, coarse, wavy hair that I dye a bright red/magenta and I feel like this has really helped to prolong my hair color, while cleaning it and keeping it nice and soft. I highly recommend this, especially to anyone that dyes their hair "fashion colors".
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Touchet, WA
This is amazing!!! This smells so good. I love how it leaves my hair feeling clean and also soft and less frizzy and less tangles. Love that it's paraben and sulfate free too!
Michaela C.
Michaela C.
LOVE this stuff! I have thick, curly hair and this stuff works great for it! It doesn't take too much product, but I have thick hair so it does take a good bit. It works better than most of the "curl cleansing" products I've used. I do use this with Devacurl's One Condition Decadence. They work amazing together.