Biotera Styling Curl Creme uploaded by Marylyn A.Biotera Styling Curl Creme uploaded by Marylyn A.

BY BIOTERA

Biotera Curl Cr me provides maximum curl definition and adds brilliant shine that lasts all day. why is it different? Biotera Curl Cr me is enriched with bamboo, sunflower and rice extracts that quench moisture deprived curls while enhancing manageability and bounce. who is it for? Biotera Curl Cr me is perfect for all hair types, but especially great for curly styles. see more...

• "You can get it at sallys beauty supply for 7.99$ " in 1 review
  • "So I opted for this creme because I had read reviews on it and they were all positive." in 1 review
Marylyn A.
Brawley, CA
I get to rock my perfect dream curls with this product. I've tried many but by far this product is my to go product for my curly hair. Eliminates the fly sways and adds bounce to my curly and previously wild hair. I'm in love with it!
Naomi G.
I recently big chopped and was looking for a styling creme to use for when I did the L.O.C. method on my 3c/4a hair. I didn't want a product that was shea butter based because I feel that a lot of products with this ingredient leave visible residue and buildup on the hair. So I opted for this creme because I had read reviews on it and they were all positive. So I got it and I'm glad I did. It leaves the hair moisturized but not greasy with the right amount of hold. My curls feel soft and bouncy whenever I use this product. Definitely repurchasing
Nicole P.
Rossville, GA
It smells great. Its gives a natural curl instead of a crunch look. It doesn't make your hair crunchy at all! It leaves your hair smooth not frizzy at all or oily! It is a great curing product! You can get it at sallys beauty supply for 7.99$
Courtney J.
I would give this product two A's if I could. I have crazy, curly hair and this is awesome for it! Leaves it smelling good and soft!
Ashley L.
Works great when I want a full hold curl. Definitely an amazing smell and produces ringlets!
Madelaine H.
Chula Vista, CA
Perfect for curly hair and management
Amazing product and good smell wow so great
I love their shampoo and conditioner. It smells wonderful. This is also pretty good. I miss the hair spray they discontinued
Shelby C.
Allendale, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this weigh down curly hair? I have fine, thin curly hair that doesn't take to weight well.