BY BIOTERA

• I have extremely thick, thick hair. I have found with most shampo...1 Answers
Megan S.
San Antonio, TX
Love this shampoo it leaves my hair sleek, shiny and soft. And it also doesn't weigh down my hair like most shampoos
Rosie P.
Arlington, MA
I did NOT like this product at all and i would not recommend it at all to anyone who doesn't want the hair on their heads to be completely damaged. It left me with a grease mess that stuck together for ages. do yourself a huge favor and avoid this product unless you want excessive build up
Shelbi H.
Iowa City, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Personally I found this shampoo to strip moisture out of my hair after rinsing. It has a pleasant smell and the bottle lasts a long time. I would recommend Biotera for people who have shorter hair and thinner hair. Not my favorite shampoo but it does work for specific people!
Jennifer V.
Surrey, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo makes my hair smell amazing and shiny all day. It's a little pricey but worth it. You don't need to use it everyday to get the smooth shiny look.
Kara W.
I have extremely thick, thick hair. I have found with most shampoos the ends will get extremely dried out and frizzy and my roots will get an oily look to it. Very unappealing so I am picky with my shampoos, would this be a good fit for thick, dry hair? I want shine without the oily look to it. Thank you in advance.