Hair CareHair ProductsShampooBiotera
Natural Origin Restore Strengthening Shampoo

Biotera Natural Origin Restore Strengthening Shampoo

Is this good for fine hair? Will it give volume?
Did anyone else's hair got greaser? Usually my roots stay oily and ends a bit dry. After giving it a couple of chances, my roots were still oily but my ends were very soft and smelled amazing.
How much does this cost and where can I find this?
Start your review of Biotera Natural Origin Restore Strengthening Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
Santa Barbara, CA
Biotera Natural Origin Restore Strengthening Shampoo uploaded by ΜΙLLΛ C.
This shampoo is one of my favorites! My hair is long and heavy and this makes it very smooth.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
I really enjoyed testing Biotera Natural Origin Restore Shampoo. It cleaned my hair with ease. I think it’s great for oily hair or if you need a deep clean. Was great after a long work out at the gym.
Fort Stockton, TX
Love it. Very similar to the biotin shampoo. Smells great, has oils in to help moisturize your hair. And will restore your hair is it’s damaged. New fav shampoo
Vacaville , CA
Great product! Would definitely recommend to anyone with dry and damaged hair. Smells pretty good and not to strong.
Millsboro, DE
Biotera Natural Origin Restore Strengthening Shampoo uploaded by Stacy L.
Smells great and has natural ingredients! The price point is much better than its designer counterpart and they have the same results! I only wish they made a formula for oily hair. I tried this product for free in exchange for my review!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
I got this product in exchange for an honest review. I overall like this product more than the conditioner and it’s moisturizing enough for my dry hair. I most likely will not re-purchase but I’m happy to use it up.
Fishers, IN
Ya lo use y mi cabellera lo agradece, encantada con su aroma , con solo un poco hace full espuma, lo deje un min y bastó !
Orlinda, TN
I received the item complementary from influenster! I really enjoyed using this product! The scent is very pleasant and foams better than most shampoo! Makes hair look strong and healthy! Would definitely recommend to dry hair!
Sacramento , CA
Biotera Natural Origin Restore Strengthening Shampoo loved how it felt in my hair but the smell isn’t something I am fond of. Packaging was cute. I liked it. It made my hair feel really silky. It worked great with the conditioner and the Biotera Natural Origin Renew Leave-In Silky Milk is AMAZING!
Fort Worth, TX
I used this shampoo along with the conditioner. I immediately noticed results after the first use. My curls were tamed and I experienced less breakage. My scalp is pretty normal. I usually go a few days without washing. I didnt have to change my routine while using this.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...