Biotera Moisturizing Reconstructing Conditioner uploaded by Randi W.

BY BIOTERA

Biotera Reconstructing Conditioner deeply conditions, strengthens and repairs hair leaving it healthy, strong & lustrous. why is it different? Biotera Reconstructing Conditioner nourishes and conditions with extracts of golden seal root and algae to deliver additional moisture to thirsty locks and improve texture and overall manageability. who is it for? Biotera Reconstructing Conditioner is perfect for dry, damaged or chemically-treated hair. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Randi W.
Huntsville, TX
This conditioner and shampoo has literally saved my hairs life. It leaves my hair feeling clean and healthy anytime I use it. I went from having dry damaged hair to healthy looking hair. I will be buying this again! Plus it's super affordable.
Kimberly M.
N Massapequa, NY
This is a decent item to at least try out. I have tried on my hair and loved the results I got and know others that just weren't impressed. For the money I say go for it and try it out to see what you think!
Stephanie  S.
Las Vegas, NV
I tried this product and didn't like it made my hair feel weird! I was pretty upset about it
Amira M.
Ottawa, ON
I love this conditioner, I have hair that has been bleached multiple times so I am always trying to repair it. This stuff is amazing, I feel like my hair is melted into silk right when I put it on. My hair was so manegable and shiny. I tried the 2$ packet which lasted me for 3 times of conditioning n loved it so I bought a small bottle that happend to be on sale for only 9$, great price for great product