BY BIOTERA

Biotera Long and Healthy Deep Conditioner makes hair longer and 6X stronger. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Jessica B.
This was recommended to me by an employee at Sally Beauty Salon, from my concern of wanting to continue to grow out my hair (which is about half way down my back currently) and keep it healthy in the process. This conditioner is amazing, and combined with the shampoo, it works wonders. it smells great, the texture is nice for conditioner , and my hair loves it. I have an issue with my hair becoming oily from certain conditioners and this one doesn't cause that issue! It is a bit on the expensive side as compared to drug store brands but it is 150% worth it.
Ashleigh B.
Wheeling, WV
This is my favorite conditioner by far. I cut 9" off 5 months ago, and my hair has already grown back to the same length. I'm not saying it increases growth, but it preserves the health of your hair; root to tip. My hair is very soft and the conditioner smells very nice. If the company came out with body wash, I'd be the first in line.
Keri A.
This conditioner smells amazing! It also has a great price! I would compare this to Biolage, but LOVE it more because the cost is low. It can be purchased at Sally's Beauty Supply!
Tory K.
Columbus, OH
Was recommended to me by the employee at Sally's. Its a nice conditioner but nothing out of the ordinary. My hair is soft and easy to manage even with the long length and dye job.
Paula E.
Loudon, TN
Used this for a few weeks and was not impressed. It made my hair look and feel oily. Me personally I would not use this product again.
Kayla E.
Tickfaw, LA
I've been using this for a couple of months now and I LOVE IT! It moisturizes my hair very well.
aslyn s.
alabama
It didn't do what I expected it to do it didn't treat my hair very well at all
Emily P.
New Salisbury, IN
Great stuff.
It has a nice smell to it and leaves my hair feeling super soft when after all the chemical processing I've dont to it
Lacey M.
Laurel, MS
THIS IS THE BEST shampoo & conditioner set for growing your thin hair out. I used it for a month and my hair grew out 2-3 inches. You can lurches this product at Sally's or sometimes at your favorite salon. This is the "go to" product for healthy fast hair growth! Very pleased!
Mea C.
Eau Claire, WI
LOVE this conditioner. I wash my hair every other day and this makes my curly hair so much less frizzy compared to other hair conditioners I've tried. It is light weight too so doesn't pull my hair down. It also lasts a very long time so is a good bargain. I will buy this product again.