BY BIOTERA

Biotera Long and Healthy Deep Conditioner makes hair longer and 6X stronger. see more...

Xhelle C.
Review for: Biotera Long and Healthy Deep Conditoner more...
This stuff has saved my hair. I had issues with alopecia. I used to be no sulfates or silicones but this stuff is helping me grow my hair back. AND keep my color happy (blue black)
Mea C.
Eau Claire, WI
LOVE this conditioner. I wash my hair every other day and this makes my curly hair so much less frizzy compared to other hair conditioners I've tried. It is light weight too so doesn't pull my hair down. It also lasts a very long time so is a good bargain. I will buy this product again.
Ashleigh B.
Wheeling, WV
This is my favorite conditioner by far. I cut 9" off 5 months ago, and my hair has already grown back to the same length. I'm not saying it increases growth, but it preserves the health of your hair; root to tip. My hair is very soft and the conditioner smells very nice. If the company came out with body wash, I'd be the first in line.
Lacey M.
Laurel, MS
THIS IS THE BEST shampoo & conditioner set for growing your thin hair out. I used it for a month and my hair grew out 2-3 inches. You can lurches this product at Sally's or sometimes at your favorite salon. This is the "go to" product for healthy fast hair growth! Very pleased!
Keri A.
This conditioner smells amazing! It also has a great price! I would compare this to Biolage, but LOVE it more because the cost is low. It can be purchased at Sally's Beauty Supply!
Tory K.
Columbus, OH
Was recommended to me by the employee at Sally's. Its a nice conditioner but nothing out of the ordinary. My hair is soft and easy to manage even with the long length and dye job.
Paula E.
Loudon, TN
Used this for a few weeks and was not impressed. It made my hair look and feel oily. Me personally I would not use this product again.
Emily P.
New Salisbury, IN
Great stuff.
It has a nice smell to it and leaves my hair feeling super soft when after all the chemical processing I've dont to it
Kayla E.
Tickfaw, LA
I've been using this for a couple of months now and I LOVE IT! It moisturizes my hair very well.
aslyn s.
alabama
It didn't do what I expected it to do it didn't treat my hair very well at all