BY BIOTERA

Biotera Leave-In Conditioner delivers a steady boost of moisture to dry or damaged hair. why is it different? Infused with Calendula and Yarrow extracts to rejuvenate and condition the hair while adding body and shine, Biotera Leave-In Conditioner provides long-lasting moisture & nourishment. Also, smoothes & repairs cuticle damage for optimal detangling and manageability. who is it for? Biotera Leave-In Conditioner is perfect for all hair types as a quick, post-shower detangler in place of your conditioner. For dry, damaged or chemically-treated hair, use it in addition to your in-shower conditioner. see more...

• Am I supposed to apply this with damp hair or can it be dry?1 Answers
Gilsia E.
Mount Vernon, NY
I love this leaving conditioner. Leaves my hair very soft with a beautiful natural shine. The smell is amazing and it’s very effective to soften hair even kinky. I’m very satisfied the bad thing is that since I bought it in Burlington is quite hard to find the same product again. But I will highly recommend this product for anyone looking for a better and healthier hair. And it’s very affordable. Just 5 bucks and the bottle last up to 8 months.
Aneta T.
Love the salon scent. It is delicate yet smells so professional. I swear it smells like my stylist's product. It is yet again an awesome barrier for your hair versus the environment.
Jeddayye B.
This leave-in conditioner saved my hair. Every time I'm out of the shower I put this on my hair especially the tips to keep it healthy. Normally my hair is black, but I have been dying my hair blond so it normally would look dried out, but because of this conditioner I get so many compliments on how healthy it looks!
Ashley D.
Maricopa, AZ
This is one of my favorite leave in conditioners. I've had other conditioners that either my made my hair feel oily, or like it had a lot of product in it. Biotera leave in conditioner is neither of those and makes my hair feel so smooth. I definitely felt a difference after using it a while.
Sylvia C.
La porte, TX
I love this product and love the smell . It leaves my hair soft and clean and at a great price !!!!!!!!! They even go on sell sometime at sallys which is even better .
Victoria J.
I have thick curly hair, I apply biotera leave in after i wash and condition while my hair is still damp. I leaves my hair feeling silky and soft.
Misty H.
Ringgold, GA
I actually really like this! It smells like Biolage products! And its affordable! Its great to detangle hair!
Alisha G.
Ringgold, GA
Love the scent! Works great and leaves my hair silky amd smooth. Doesn't leave hair feeling heavy or oily
LAURA B.
Hollywood, FL
Am I supposed to apply this with damp hair or can it be dry?