Biotera Color Care Shampoo uploaded by Brandyanne G.Biotera Color Care Shampoo uploaded by Angelica G.

BY BIOTERA

Biotera Color Care Shampoo gently cleanses while it replenishes moisture and helps prolong vibrant color. why is it different? Biotera Color Care Shampoo is fortified with gentle cleansing and conditioning agents that nourish and balance hair’s moisture. It contains a natural botanical complex that replenishes moisture to help maintain and prolong vibrant color. Infused with powerful anti-oxidants & Vitamin E that help protect color from fading due to harsh environmental factors, hair and color will look and stay beautiful and healthy. who is it for? Biotera Color Care Shampoo is perfect for color-treated hair. see more...

Bridget R.
Grovetown, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo is great for colored hair! When you're looking for a cost efficient sulfate free shampoo, definitely go with this brand that can be found at Sally's Beauty Supply. It doesn't strip your hair and also doesn't lather, since there aren't any sulfates. I highly recommend it and I've used it through my bright red phase, dark brown phase, and honey blonde phase.
Lindy O.
Philadelphia, PA
I have been using this Biotera Color Care Shampoo for about 2 months now, after coloring my hair a deep shade of red. It's about $9 at Sally Beauty. I find that my hair color doesn't fade as fast and the scent is nice. I gave it 4 stars out of 5 because it leaves my hair feeling dry and string-like and I have to deep condition it more frequently.
Rebecca W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair gets so tangled when I wash and condition my hair and I was losing a lot of hair. I tried tis shampoo and conditioner and it smells so good!! My hair isn't tangled after I wash and condition it and I don't have hair loss anymore! I love Biotera shampoo and conditioner!! 💜💜
April O.
Jonesborough, TN
I recently dyed my hair using bright reds and purples and the shampoo I had been using was washing out the brilliant colors. A friend recommended this to me and I love it. No more fading color. I would definitely recommend it.
Lisa H.
Inman, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite shampoo ever. I love this stuff. Been using it for years!! It smells amazing and keeps my hair nice and blonde for months. Will never use anything else. Buy this for sure if you want to lock in your color.
Melanie H.
I absolutely love this shampoo. When I used this it made my hair soft and clean looking. It protects colored red hair, and it's paraben/sulfate free. I recommend this for all colored hair.
Brandyanne G.
Hesperia, CA
I bought this at sallys beauty. The price was pretty great but my color still faded really quick and it doesn't even smell good. It does get my hair super clean and soft though.
Angelica G.
Groton, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just recently dyed my hair so I needed a color protecting shampoo. I was at Sally's looking around & I decided to give this a try. I am so glad that I did. First of it smells sooooo good! Secondly it does a great job preserving your hair color. Now it is a little expensive. About $9 for the smallest size. But I think it's a good investment since it really prolongs your color. I will definitely repurchase this!
Carlee S.
Stillwater, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Picked this up at Sallys while I was home for the week and realized I didn't have any shampoo. First of all, the price was great. I don't mind paying for quality products as suave and other cheap brands were not cutting it for me anymore. The smell is wonderful. It left my hair feeling very clean as well. I have recently bleached my hair to brighten up the brown, but other than that I don't have any actual color on my hair to testify to the color care properties. I typically choose color care just because they are gentler than normal shampoo. I highly recommend this shampoo.
Staci C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shampoo. The bottle is ginormous and cost less than $15 at Sally Beauty. It smells delicious and has seemed to keep the color in my hair without fading or looking dull. It has a sufficient lather and I will buy again.