Biotera Color Care Shampoo uploaded by Brandyanne G.Biotera Color Care Shampoo uploaded by Angelica G.

BY BIOTERA

Biotera Color Care Shampoo gently cleanses while it replenishes moisture and helps prolong vibrant color. why is it different? Biotera Color Care Shampoo is fortified with gentle cleansing and conditioning agents that nourish and balance hair’s moisture. It contains a natural botanical complex that replenishes moisture to help maintain and prolong vibrant color. Infused with powerful anti-oxidants & Vitamin E that help protect color from fading due to harsh environmental factors, hair and color will look and stay beautiful and healthy. who is it for? Biotera Color Care Shampoo is perfect for color-treated hair. see more...

Lanie W.
This is the only shampoo I use. It helps keep my color lasting longer and it lathers very well. It has a great smell and the conditioner does not make my hair oily. I reccomend this to anyone who has color on their hair.
Lisa O.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
I have been using this shampoo for about a month and I love it. I have come treated hair and this has really helped with the longevity of my color. It lathers great and I think it smells amazing.
Kaila M.
I’m a huge fan of Biotera. Their products are simply amazing. I used this shampoo once I started dying my hair red and it really helped keep it from being too damaged and kept the color from fading. I’m letting my hair grow out and I’m still using it because it just hydrates my hair and makes it nice and soft.
Angelica G.
Groton, CT
I just recently dyed my hair so I needed a color protecting shampoo. I was at Sally's looking around & I decided to give this a try. I am so glad that I did. First of it smells sooooo good! Secondly it does a great job preserving your hair color. Now it is a little expensive. About $9 for the smallest size. But I think it's a good investment since it really prolongs your color. I will definitely repurchase this!
Carlee S.
Stillwater, OK
Picked this up at Sallys while I was home for the week and realized I didn't have any shampoo. First of all, the price was great. I don't mind paying for quality products as suave and other cheap brands were not cutting it for me anymore. The smell is wonderful. It left my hair feeling very clean as well. I have recently bleached my hair to brighten up the brown, but other than that I don't have any actual color on my hair to testify to the color care properties. I typically choose color care just because they are gentler than normal shampoo. I highly recommend this shampoo.
Staci C.
I love this shampoo. The bottle is ginormous and cost less than $15 at Sally Beauty. It smells delicious and has seemed to keep the color in my hair without fading or looking dull. It has a sufficient lather and I will buy again.
Hannah S.
Arlington, TX
This is really awesome. I use it along with the conditioner and it keeps my red hair fresh and looking nice with minimum stripping of the color. It's free of parabens and sulfates, which helps your hair maintain color and natural oils. Over time it makes your hair softer. It smells lovely, kind of a salon shampoo smell. The price is good too, usually about 9 dollars a bottle at Sally's Beauty. I believe it's meant to be a dupe for the Biolage shampoo.
Lauren K.
The Dalles, OR
I dye my hair red and this shampoo helps the color last longer. The shampoo has no sulfates, which is found in most basic store bought shampoos. Sulfates can strip color from dyed hair. I used to lose my color so quickly when using other brands. Ever since I started using this shampoo my color can last a few months. I usually only dye my hair now when my roots start showing versus when I used to have to dye my hair sooner because the color was so faded. I highly recommend this shampoo for anyone who dyes their hair. The $9-$15 price is worth it because this bottle of shampoo usually lasts me a few months.
Bridget R.
Grovetown, GA
This shampoo is great for colored hair! When you're looking for a cost efficient sulfate free shampoo, definitely go with this brand that can be found at Sally's Beauty Supply. It doesn't strip your hair and also doesn't lather, since there aren't any sulfates. I highly recommend it and I've used it through my bright red phase, dark brown phase, and honey blonde phase.
Lindy O.
Philadelphia, PA
I have been using this Biotera Color Care Shampoo for about 2 months now, after coloring my hair a deep shade of red. It's about $9 at Sally Beauty. I find that my hair color doesn't fade as fast and the scent is nice. I gave it 4 stars out of 5 because it leaves my hair feeling dry and string-like and I have to deep condition it more frequently.