Biotera Color Care Shampoo uploaded by Angelica G.Biotera Color Care Shampoo uploaded by Brandyanne G.

BY BIOTERA

Biotera Color Care Shampoo gently cleanses while it replenishes moisture and helps prolong vibrant color. why is it different? Biotera Color Care Shampoo is fortified with gentle cleansing and conditioning agents that nourish and balance hair’s moisture. It contains a natural botanical complex that replenishes moisture to help maintain and prolong vibrant color. Infused with powerful anti-oxidants & Vitamin E that help protect color from fading due to harsh environmental factors, hair and color will look and stay beautiful and healthy. who is it for? Biotera Color Care Shampoo is perfect for color-treated hair. see more...

Tara K.
I’m so obsessed with this shampoo. I worked at a store that carried it and smelled it and immediately loved the smell so I purchased it and have been using it for about 4 years now. The quality is amazing along with the smell. This brand carries color care options along with many others to fit pretty much everyone’s hair needs. You can find this ah Sally’s Beauty Supply. I highly recommend it.
Vanessa J.
I prefer this over my other drugstore shampoos. This lathers & cleans my hair without taking oils away. I have thin/colored treated hair & this doesn’t weigh it down. My hair looks and feels healthier when I switched to this. I recommend!
Lisa O.
Philadelphia, PA
I have been using this shampoo for about a month and I love it. I have come treated hair and this has really helped with the longevity of my color. It lathers great and I think it smells amazing.
Angelica G.
Groton, CT
I just recently dyed my hair so I needed a color protecting shampoo. I was at Sally's looking around & I decided to give this a try. I am so glad that I did. First of it smells sooooo good! Secondly it does a great job preserving your hair color. Now it is a little expensive. About $9 for the smallest size. But I think it's a good investment since it really prolongs your color. I will definitely repurchase this!
Carlee S.
Stillwater, OK
Picked this up at Sallys while I was home for the week and realized I didn't have any shampoo. First of all, the price was great. I don't mind paying for quality products as suave and other cheap brands were not cutting it for me anymore. The smell is wonderful. It left my hair feeling very clean as well. I have recently bleached my hair to brighten up the brown, but other than that I don't have any actual color on my hair to testify to the color care properties. I typically choose color care just because they are gentler than normal shampoo. I highly recommend this shampoo.
Kaila M.
I’m a huge fan of Biotera. Their products are simply amazing. I used this shampoo once I started dying my hair red and it really helped keep it from being too damaged and kept the color from fading. I’m letting my hair grow out and I’m still using it because it just hydrates my hair and makes it nice and soft.
Madison S.
I love Biotera’s line of color care hair products! I regularly color my hair and need protection to help it last. This shampoo extends the life of my color and isn’t super heavy on my scalp and hair. No residue or major build up. They also have an awesome conditioner and dry shampoo!
Staci C.
I love this shampoo. The bottle is ginormous and cost less than $15 at Sally Beauty. It smells delicious and has seemed to keep the color in my hair without fading or looking dull. It has a sufficient lather and I will buy again.
Lanie W.
This is the only shampoo I use. It helps keep my color lasting longer and it lathers very well. It has a great smell and the conditioner does not make my hair oily. I reccomend this to anyone who has color on their hair.
Hannah S.
Arlington, TX
This is really awesome. I use it along with the conditioner and it keeps my red hair fresh and looking nice with minimum stripping of the color. It's free of parabens and sulfates, which helps your hair maintain color and natural oils. Over time it makes your hair softer. It smells lovely, kind of a salon shampoo smell. The price is good too, usually about 9 dollars a bottle at Sally's Beauty. I believe it's meant to be a dupe for the Biolage shampoo.