BY BIOTERA

Biotera Color Care Dry Shampoo preserves color brilliance and instantly refreshes scalp and hair between regular washes. see more...

alley l.
Wilmington, NC
Was given a sample of this for my sister in law and I loved it. it smells amazing for one and 2 the way my hair feels afterwards like I just had a blowout! love love it
Angelica G.
Groton, CT
Another home run for Biotera! I use their color protecting shampoo and conditioner. It's just as amazing! This doesn't leave any residue in your hair and it smells so wonderful! It's pretty affordable too about 7.49 in Sally's Beauty Supply. Overall a great product!
Anahi A.
It's very humid and hot here in Houston which makes my hair really oily. Lately I've been searching for a good dry shampoo.. & this one makes it to my top 10.. Love the smell and it gets the job done.
Diane B.
Denton, TX
I have very oily hair and I get my colored for a lot. I like this because it is gentle on my hair with out being too harsh. The others make my hair stiff or tangled in the in bed. Smells great! Best part is it's cheap and cheerful!
Madison S.
This is a great dry shampoo! Along with their other color care products, this helps extend the life of my color and doesn’t leave a residue. It’s lightweight and can be easily worked into the hair.
Jacquie D.
Massapequa , NY
This is a great discount dry shampoos or those with colored hair. I'm an addict to dry shampoo and this is in my top ten. It's long lasting, especially in the summer heat. If you have fine hair it'll give you a great beachy texture! The smell is decent, but depending on your hair color you might see some white residue. Easily removed when brushed though. You can usually get it at Sallys for around $7. #dryshampoochallenge
Jessica T.
Newton, NC
I chose this dry shampoo after spending a ton of money getting my hair colored. It has a super fresh scent, that isn't overpowering. It helps two, three, even four day hair look fresh and textured. I'd definitely repurchase and recommend.
Carolyn K.
Bristolville, OH
I couldn't imagine living without this product! I normally shampoo every 4 days and this leaves my hair fresh on the off days. I have never had any white residue with it and will continue with this brand, I have loved all of their products I have tried! And always get a great price at Sally's.
Tia C.
Lebanon , Ohio
I found this product to be an easy fix before I leave for a quick trip to the store. I found mine cheaper at Kroger. It smells great but a down fall it really is short lasting. It's better than the store brand.I would recommend it to have around to my friends.
Caitlin K.
Odessa, TX
Smells great and a great price as well. Leaves your hair looking and smelling great even after a few days without washing!
Madison S.
I've been looking for a good dry shampoo to use. I considered this because I already use Biotera's Color Care Shampoo and Conditioner and I love them! The Biotera Color Care line seem to me like a wonderful line of products. Is this worth the buy??
I use the biotera line for my shampoo and conditioner. How is this dry shampoo?