Biotera Anti-Frizz Intense Smoothing Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Sydnee G.Biotera Anti-Frizz Intense Smoothing Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Virginia L.Biotera Anti-Frizz Intense Smoothing Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Katherine G.

BY BIOTERA

Biotera Anti-Frizz Intense Smoothing Leave-In Conditioner smoothes flyaways and helps control frizz while replenishing lost moisture to dry, parched hair. see more...

Allie T.
I would recommend this to anyone who colors their or anyone that has curly frizzy hair, it works great in wet hair and dry hair. it one of my favorites
Sydnee G.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. This is so great for my curly hair. It is sulfate and silicone free, which is HUGE for curly hair to avoid. It makes my hair soft and REALLY does help with the frizz. My curls are so defined. In the morning, I put my head under the sink or bathtub to try and fully saturate my hair, I spray this product all over and blow dry with my head upside down using a diffuser. The only downside of this product is that it can weigh down your hair very quickly and the spray bottle of this product is difficult to use on so much hair. I wish it had a pump or something simpler, but all in all l, I absolutely love this for my Jair. It smells amazing and makes me curls bouncy and full and beautiful. I love his hair product. 💕👌🏼❤️💘
Amazing product! Not greasy, actually works even in mildly rainy/humid weather (it’s not a miracle worker🤷‍♀️). I am biracial and have very coarse, dry, kinky curls that are perpetually frizzy. This leaves my hair soft, light, and smooths my curls. This is one of the best anti-frizz styling products I have used. The Biotera anti-frizz products are better than the Redken line. Definitely recommend the entire product line for affordable and effective hair care!
Melissa B.
This product works miracles. If it can tamed my over processed, frizzy hair it's #1 in my book. I used it in my hair today and let it air dry. No frizz. It also smells good. The only little set back, for me anyway, is that you can't use on dry hair. I did on a day I didn't wash my hair and it made my hair kinda sticky.
Katherine G.
Doral, FL
Biotera Anti-Frizz Intense Smoothing Leave-In Conditioner it's an amazing product. My hair is very freeze. Este producto es mágico. El primer leave-in queme le prueba a mi cabello y el olor muy agradable. I love it!
Micaela C.
I use this with other biotera products (not the frizz line) and the it's a 10 leave in and it works wonders! My hair is softer, shinier, and definitely less frizzy. I no longer look like I have a lion's mane in the rain!
Bri M.
Colbert, OK
I love this stuff. It does exactly what it says it does. I ended up getting this as a free gift for renewing my Sally’s card and then just threw it in the storage closet and never looked at it again until recently and oh my gosh, I wish I never threw it in the closet!!!
Virginia L.
Portland Oregon
I use this as the whole set and so far I have noticed a difference my hair feels stronger softer and with alot less frizz!!
Melissa G.
Dorado
This is great! I have super duper frizzy hair and was looking for something that could finally tame this mane, and OMG! I couldn't be happier. It smells good, it feels good, its great for stray hairs, tames the frizz, etc. Makes your hair looks healthier and shiny, 10/10!
Rosalinda R.
Hanford, CA
This stuff is awesome! I buy for my daughters hair, one has super curly hair and other has wavy/ curly hair. Either way works great for both, their hair tends to get frizzy a lot. So I am always on the lookout for great hair products to use. This one is great and helps with tangles and frizz, a must try if your needing something to tame your frizz.