Biotera Anti-Frizz Intense Smoothing Conditioner uploaded by Virginia L.Biotera Anti-Frizz Intense Smoothing Conditioner uploaded by Charity H.Biotera Anti-Frizz Intense Smoothing Conditioner uploaded by Charity H.

BY BIOTERA

Biotera Anti-Frizz Intense Smoothing Conditioner moisturizes and silkens frizzy, unruly, medium to coarse hair. see more...

Dawn E.
RINGGOLD, GA
I purchased this product at Sally's with the coordinating shampoo. I was overdue for a trim, and had a lot of split ends. After using these products my hair is so smooth. I LOVE the smell! (floral but not overpowering) The consistency wasn't as thick as I expected, but it works great. I think I actually prefer this line over the more expensive name brand.
Josselin U.
Lilburn, GA
I absolutely love everything about this shampoo. My hair is usually frizzy with any other shampoo if I don’t put some sort of oil in it. With this I don’t even have to and it smells so good. Only down side for me is that after a few washes I get some dandruff bumps that hurt and I end up bleeding. I guess I’m not meant for it. So I switched to using it only when I want to straighten my hair bc this is so good to my hair 😭😭😭. (I get dandruff with almost any shampoo except head&shoulders) this is still amazing stuff.
Leslie l.
greensboro
I have struggled finding a conditioner that would not make my hair frizz.This product has worked so good on my hair.I have color in my hair and it helps it look healthy.I condition my hair once a week and it last for a whole week and smells amazing.Its also really cheap.
Stephanie M.
Works well for my hair and keeps away frizz however the smell of it is not good. Smells like when I flat iron my hair when it's wet, which I try not to do since it damages your hair.
Virginia L.
Silverton, OR
I use this as the whole set and so far I have noticed a difference my hair feels stronger softer and with alot less frizz!!
Charity H.
Edmonton Alberta
I purchased this conditioner at Sally's Beauty Store, after always having frizzy hair.... I absolutely love it! It's my new go to Conditioner! I use to suffer from really oily hair when I would use conditioner, so I eventually stopped using it. It left my hair dry and frizzy all the time. Now I never worry about frizzy or oily hair Highly recommend it!
Kayla S.
It's an awesome product leaves my hair feeling soft and healthy only thing that stopped me from giving it 5 stars was the smell I'm not a big fan of. But I look past that because it does truly work.