BY BIOTENE

Naz W.
San Fransisco
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my go to mouthwash, I have cavity sensitive teeth no matter what I do, and I was recommend this by my dentist, it doesn’t burn like crazy and it leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean and I refuse to use anything else now
Krista W.
I suffer from dry mouth from autoimmune disease. Unfortunately, my teeth and gums began to suffer due to the dryness, so my dentist recommended Biotene mouthwash. Immediately after using it the first time, I saw improvement in the moisture levels in my mouth. The mouthwash tastes good, has no drying alcohol like most mouthwash, and has helped to save my teeth.
Jules B.
Abbotsford , BC
I tried this after being in the hospital the nurse recommended it as I was always complaining about dry mouth -she said to try it it would help and it certainly does the job. More favor varieties would be good though and he flavors a little blah ... But it works :)