BY BIOTENE

Loosens Plaque-BioFilm* Now formulated to remove and dissolve plaque and biofilm. Plaque BioFilm Loosening Formula. Alcohol-Free. Refreshes Without Burning Loosening Action! for Better Cleaning # 1 Dentist Recommended Brand for dry mouth. Biofilm is the bacterial film on your teeth often described as plaque.  With a oral dryness saliva s natural ability to cleanse and control the biofilm is reduced . With 2 additional enzymes, Biotene® PBF Oral Rinse and regular brushing can help loosen BioFilm formation for a cleaner, fresher mouth. Like Original Biotene® Oral Rinse, Biotene PBF Oral Rinse also contains enzym. see more...

Buy on Target*
april h.
Milton, FL
Y'all this is just awesome by far the best oral rinse I have come across. works amazingly I love it . its helps with dry mouth and cleanses and helps control and reduce bacteria! big plus !
karla c.
Sanger, CA
I've used this for two different occasions one when my teeth are really achy and need and extra push AND too when I got my lip pierced - I know super random but it help for piercings to not get infected.
Dani S.
I got this as an alcohol free alternative about 7 years ago while my tongue ring was healing, but I loved it as a mouthwash so much I've been repurchasing ever since.
It gives me just the right amount of clean feeling and hydrating so my tongue doesn't feel dry. Other mouthwashes make my mouth dry out or sting, but this one rocks.
Peggy C.
Akron, OH
I really love biotene moisturizing oral rinse I use everyday to keep mouth clean and moist and it meet all my expectations and there isn't any thing bad about this and I really recommend this to others.
Leslie S.
I suffer from dry mouth due to some of my medications, and my dental hygienist recommended this brand of products to try. I usually use the mouthwash when at home, and a gel when traveling. This has been a lifesaver! There is no alcohol in this, so no stinging or burning occurs when you use it. I definitely recommend this product, even if you don't suffer from dry mouth! It helps your enamel and leaves you with minty fresh breath!
Alexandra S.
Centralia, WA
My dentist recommended this product to me, as he said I had a somewhat acidic saliva, and this would probably help keep my gums and enamel in good shape. I use it twice a day after brushing, and I like this product a lot! It doesn't have any harsh, alcoholic taste, and leaves my mouth feeling clean, but still like I have a protective coating over my teeth. At check ups since using it, my teeth have been in great shape, and my gums get less puffy and don't bleed as often when I floss. Not sure it's entirely related to the biotène, but it can't hurt.
Jenn G.
Toms River, NJ
I am in the dental field and I can say with confidence this is one of the best mouth washes for you. It is perfect for someone who has sensitive gums and/or gingivitis. This Biotene (with the green label) is great for really cleaning away all that plaque that builds up under the gums. It also prevents dry mouth which as unpleasing as it is, dry mouth is actually very bad for oral health. I have seen wonders with this product and I highly recommend it
Lauren S.
Livermore, CA
This is a great mouthwash! It doesn't leave that shock/cold feeling in your mouth. It really helps in aiding dry mouth and I've noticed the enamel on my teeth is a little stronger! If you have sensitive teeth or habitual dry mouth I would definitely suggest this mouthwash!!
Belle R.
Fairfax, VA
I've been really enjoying these Biotene products for dry mouth and it really works for me. Plus, the 30 sec I have to keep the liquid in my mouth are completely fine. I remember getting very annoyed about the other mouth washers because I really didn't know if they were cleaning or burning my mouth.
Sarah P.
I live in Colorado and its extremity dry here. I always have dry mouth no matter the time of day or the amount of fluids I drink. this product is very helpful. plus it keeps my mouth feeling fresh!