Biotene Moisturizing Mouth Spray

For Dry Mouth Relief with Enzyme LP3™ Complex System All Natural Complete Oral Moisturizer for Maximum Hydration and Protection. Refreshes & Moistens Instantly Helps Keep Mouth Odor-Free Protects Up to 2 Hours Fresh Mint Recommended Brand by Dentists & Hygienists A New Source of Moisture For the Comfort And Health of Your Mouth. Restores Mouth Moisture 2 Hour Action* Soothes and Refreshes Sugar-Free Contains Patented Salivary Enzymes Helps Protect Against Odor-Causing Bacteria *can provide relief for up 2 or more hours see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Amy L.
Lorado, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Biotene Moisturizing Gentle Mint 1.5 FL OZ Mouth Spray. This is a wonderful dry mouth moisturizing spray, it also helps control bad breath, it has a great mild mint flavor, taste great and works great as well. It keeps mouth fresh for hours.
Nathena L.
Oviedo, FL
My current medications cause me to have intense dry mouth out of nowhere. No amount of clearing my throat or coughing will help; I need something to kick-start my pituitary glands. This spray tastes and works great. It's great that it can be swallowed for those moments when I can't rinse and spit the similar mouthwash. As an actor, I find that this spray also helps me before an audition when I'm a little nervous and tripping over my words. Thanks to this product, a dulcet, velvety tone is just a spray away.
kylie R.
Patrick, SC
Your mouth stays hydrated for at least 30 minutes to an hour if you don’t eat or drink anything. I haven’t tried it yet with water but it does its job and leaves your breath smelling wonderful!
Rachel W.
Dyersburg, TN
Used this because I was unable to eat or drink for surgery and it was wonderful. It kept my mouth moisturizer, so I didn't deal with nasty dry mouth. The price is great and was worth every penny. Would definitely use again.
Tiffany C.
This spray instantly helps with dry mouth. spray it once or twice and use your tongue to spread it in your mouth. it lasts for quite a while so u don't have to reapply often. the taste could use some improvement, but definitely worth the money.
Tonya P.
Elizabethtown, KY
I absolutely love this. I take medication that causes my mouth to stay dry to the point i can barely talk. Just a couple of sprays and it helps the dry mouth go away. I keep a bottle of this in my hand bag so I can always fix my dry mouth
Angela W.
Wixom, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love it! Just one little squirt and your mouth feels so much more moist and fresh. The bottle lasts a super long time as well. Definitely worth the purchase!
Janet S.
I suffer from an extremely dry mouth and this product did wonders for me . I use it after brushing my teeth and it leaves me feeling refreshed
tammy m.
strongsville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
this stuff works great its cheap and affordable i buy this at walmart i recommend this to everyone and the packaging is so  beautiful
lacey B.
If somebody has dry mouth this product is the best for that issue if this product does not work for you the only other thing I can suggest is try buying a candy that is sour in taste what this will do is help stimulate your salivary glands to secrete saliva and see if that helps but I am sure Biotene will and should solve your xerostomia problems